You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (h)

Hand Shandy

It was absolutely predictable we would win the match that has no bearing on the rest of the season and lose the one that matters.

That's what happens when Hedge-fund managers employ statisticians who buy shithouses.

The really sad thing is that this team can play despite what people say. We just shit a brick when the going gets tough. Been the same way for years and years.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flanno to set the tone early against the Mancs next week. YES PLEASE.

Unfortunately he's not in the Europa league squad

Hopefully Smith will play then. After one of our best defensive perfiormances this season, the thought of el Morono coming on against the Mancs is the stuff of nightmares. Totally destroyed my morning now that has.

Good win, I wish there was a trophy and some champaigne at the end. I wish this win meant something, anything.

The positive in today's game was that we bullied them all over the park. As we should. They are rented whores and they know it deep inside them. And so do their fans.

Morono is unavailable for next week. They planted balls in him and they are waiting to grow.

Lallana's best game by a mile,have a few of these boys realized that they are playing for their futures.Why the fuck can't we put in that effort every week.Nobody could moan if they lost a game when you could see that they've given everything.

Pleased for flanno. After one or two moments at the beginning of the first half, i thought he had a stormer of a game. Good move by Klopp to finally see the light and move Clyne to the left back berth, drop the liability that is moreno and get the scouse cafu in.

I can understand people's disappointment and comments about turning up tonight and not on sunday but this is a team with a couple of important changes.

But, we've got to carry it forward at Palace now which, given our recent performances against them isnt a simple task.

Klopp excites me and this season is a write off. its what he does in the summer that matters most. Bring it on.

Where were they the day before when a trophy was at stake? Yoyo team, always flattering to deceive. I still insist on shipping out the likes of Lallana, Mignolet, Henderson...et al. No good. Klopp needs to rebuild a team based on pace, technique, physique and the capacity to score goals. I can only bank on the rumours linking us to Goetze and his likes.

Milner and Lallana were outstanding, I'm not a massive Flannagan fan like some but he was also very impressive tonight.Ive really taken to Milner since he's joined the club and haven't understood the criticism he gets at times, he bossed the game tonight and should be captain.

Lallana started off a bit shaky but showed his class and cut city's defence open, he's had some shit movement up front since he's joined and I always thought his number of assists and goals would improve when Sturridge and Origi returned from injury.

I've been saying for a while that Kolo is probably our fastest cb, I hope people noticed tonight how he caught Aguero twice in a race when Aguero had a head start.Hes the ideal 4th choice cb and I was amazed when city let him go, we should keep him and sell one of the other high earners who won't be playing much next season.

Lallana, Can and Kolo were all boss tonight.  I can't believe Clyne kept going, as if he hadn't played 120 minutes in a demanding role the other day.  Flanno smacking Sterling right at the start was lovely.  Origi looked a handful and Firmino had some lively moments.  Milner was good and Lovren not as worrying as he often is, but Henderson was a passenger and Mignolet could have brought his colouring book and crayons out with him, for all the trouble City gave him.

Satisfactory.  I am satisfied.