You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

This aged well.

Chortle! 

Tories. They're all disgusting, but the woman on Sky then raises a valid point. The current leadership and the withdrawal of the whip are basically kicking people out of the party for the "crime" of being pro-European Tories. 

These fuckers voted against May and didn't face such harsh penalties. 

Guest Pistonbroke

How will Johnson react if he loses again tomorrow in his plan to have a GE.

He basically backed himself into a corner by saying he wouldn't go to the EU and beg for an extension. Does he stand down? 

14 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

He's arguably the least capable person of being PM in history?

He's the first PM in 125 years to lose his first vote.  I think the possibility exists for him to lose his second vote tomorrow, followed by his attempt at calling a snap election.  If he loses all three, a vote of no confidence could follow.

What a stellar fucking record that would be.

• Upvote 1

Well most people are fine with people changing their mind, you get new information your opinions can change. Rico and SD might want to consider that when referencing shit about Corbyn from the 80s, 90s etc. I find it quite funny Dunt was a Lexit man and his followers have spent the past few years moaning about how Corbyn voted in 1993. 

Looks like as soon this bill passes Labour will approve an election. 

Either way he's up Shit Creek. if he has to go and beg for an extension, he's lost all credibility with Brexiteers in failing to deliver, deal or no deal by October 31st. Or else he resigns as PM, which nobody can see this egomaniac narcissist doing.

Looks like his Halloween horror show has come early.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Either way he's up Shit Creek. if he has to go and beg for an extension, he's lost all credibility with Brexiteers in failing to deliver, deal or no deal by October 31st. Or else he resigns as PM, which nobody can see this egomaniac narcissist doing.

Looks like his Halloween horror show has come early.

he can always fuck off to America, I#m sure uncle Donald would give him a job being as he rates him so highly....yeah, if Johnson is no longer PM he'll soon find out that Trump and co couldn't give a shit about him. 

12 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Just followed him on the strength of this.  Any time he posts something I disagree with, I'll come and neg you.

Dunt's description of John Redwood being "like a lazily animated vulture in a black-and-white Disney movie" had me laughing like a drain on the bus today.

• Upvote 2