You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

Spot on that mate. I was with someone on Monday, who told me he was voting out "because of all the fucking pakis". Honestly, I didn't even know how to answer that. Apparently he wasn't racist, he just wanted his area to feel more English. With that type of logic, we're getting driven in the a whole new world to be designed by the far right of the tory party. People with a brain like that making decisions on something our political class have failed to communicate even if they maybe understand it.

We're rolling the dice into the complete unknown and it's being celebrated like it's 1945.

As you say, thick cunts.

Sold a massive fucking pup too. What will he do when those "pakis" stay right where they are? Who will he start blaming for his woes then?

One fucking idiot?

a load of fucking idiots eh?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jul/16/poll-raise-taxes-nhs-funding

That's from July 2014.  Amazingly, the great British public then voted for a government which has tried to fuck the NHS and its doctors at every turn.  It's real easy to answer a single issue question like that, less so when you have to take a more rounded view.

Fucking oldies, ruining the future for us younger lot.

5b8d7309-194d-4c35-8b4d-c8a574d3803c.png

It really is shocking that.  Not surprising in the least, but shocking.

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

No, because I said bit of fun. You know, a joke, humour? Clearly not then.

If they had been true, it would have been funny.

Try to find something that is true and ridiculous and I'll laugh. Otherwise you may as well say

A bit of fun:

Boris Johnson sucks cock

The best performing stock market in Europe today was dumdumdum, the FTSE 100, down 2.3%.  And 150 points up than what is what at the start of the week.

We're all doomed.....

We've gone from the 5th biggest economy to the 6th biggest, literally overnight.

But yeah, everything is hunky dory.

The best performing stock market in Europe today was dumdumdum, the FTSE 100, down 2.3%.  And 150 points up than what is what at the start of the week.

We're all doomed.....

Lloyds and RBS both got hammered today. Lets hope they recover tomorrow.

I still can't wrap my head around vast areas of South Wales voting leave when the majority of it's funding comes from the EU. Now the Welsh Assembly is scrambling around trying to plug those funding gaps. What did voting Leave achieve there, everyone? Thick bastards. Ashamed of my home.

The best performing stock market in Europe today was dumdumdum, the FTSE 100, down 2.3%. And 150 points up than what is what at the start of the week.

We're all doomed.....

Forget the FTSE 100, the 250 is the best indicator for the British economy and the one to keep an eye on. That was 7% down today.

Sold a massive fucking pup too. What will he do when those "pakis" stay right where they are? Who will he start blaming for his woes then?

In short order:

1. Still the EU (short term)

2. Benefit claimants

3. The disabled

4. People on low incomes

5. The Pakistanis themselves

6. Well I didn't vote for that.....

I drove down to Wales earlier along the A465, which is being expanded, and all along it there are signs saying "Funded by the EU - Investing in Wales'. There are literally signposts saying who funds what and still they voted to leave. It was the Tories who decimated the Valleys and the same people who have left it to rot.

• Upvote 2

Gotta love the folk saying that things will be bad in the short term, but they will be a lot better in the long term, which seems to be the standard Leave parrot phrase.

How does that work then? It's like taking a chainsaw to your foot, and hoping that they invent bionic limbs in the future that allow you to fly everywhere, so in the meantime you're happy to hobble around on a bloody stump.

I hardly even need to point out that, in the long term, everyone is dead.