You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle v liverpool

halewood pete

Anyone else really worried about this now?

I know it's the league cup, but City don't really have what you class as a 'weakened' side. Winning 2-0 there is an incredible feat.

They will be pumped for Saturday now.

I'm worried about everyone we play at the moment. Defense making mistakes and no decent striker isn't a great combination. City weren't at the races tonight, under estimated the opposition and probably had their eye the Manc derby. I think Newcastle will come at us and give is some chances on the counter. One thing we still can do is break at pace, we just need to convert our chances 

Anyone else really worried about this now?

I know it's the league cup, but City don't really have what you class as a 'weakened' side. Winning 2-0 there is an incredible feat.

They will be pumped for Saturday now.

I'd be more worried if they'd lost their last 2 as we've an awful knack of ending teams and or players terrible runs of games. Also it's Newcastle,the flakiest of all teams in the league.

There was an article in the guardian about some Spanish kid they signed choosing them over Barcelona and Real Madrid. He won sone awards for last season and recently scored his first goal. It's guaranteed he will be the one we make look like a god.

The twats also had a pic of balotelli in there with his stats (including shots on target) even though he wasn't mentioned in the article or had any relevance to what they were talking about.

Are you sure you're not on about that film Goal? 

In all honesty I started a FIFA with Newcastle and played that lad up front and even though his ratings are a bit shit he was like Torres of old. He'll have our defence in knots. Probably. 

Are you sure you're not on about that film Goal?

In all honesty I started a FIFA with Newcastle and played that lad up front and even though his ratings are a bit shit he was like Torres of old. He'll have our defence in knots. Probably.

Aarons?

how do you make those?

Well, first I kidnapped some of Wonka's Oompa Loompas, and then I forced them to kidnap Alan Pardew and make him pose facially for certain camera shots. I told them to cut off the head so we could paste it onto the frame of the video.

That was when the accident occured and the Oompa Loompa with the garden shears cut off his actual real life head by mistake, instead of the head in the photos, which is what I'd meant. Fortunately, nobody has reported him missing yet. You'd swear his wife, Ashley and the players actually wanted rid of him the way they are behaving.

Anyway, we eventually cut the photos up, superimposed them on the frames of the video we were using and...   ...tra la!

• Upvote 1

Jones (I know, but fuck it the goals are going to go in anyway, I'm thinking about crosses, kicking and distribution)

Johnson (for attacking threat) Skrtel Lovren Moreno

Can

Hendo, Allen,

Coutinho

Sterling Lallana

subs: Gerrard (last 25 mins, just attack full on)

Balotelli

Borini

--------------------------------Mignolet------------------------------

Johnson-Manquillo-Skrtel-Lovren-Toure-Moreno-Enrique

----------------------------------Lucas-------------------------------

---------------------------------Sterling------------------------------

---------------------------------Balotelli------------------------------

Aarons?

He's called Perez or Anotonio, I can't even remember. He's one of them who has his first name on the back on his shirt. I think. 

God I hope Johnson isn't up against Aarons. Johnson made Bolasie look like a black Messi last season, Aarons has played about 3 games but his talent is obvious.