You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WhiskeyJar

Sorry, I wasn't addressing you because I don't want to make you cry if I say mean things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It must be really sad sitting at home waiting for Liverpool players to make mistakes so you can slam them on the internet. I actually feel sorry for you.

He's been utter gash today Moof. Coutinho hasn't been loads better, mind.

Defo need to take Allen off for Sterling. It might seem overly gung-ho but Sterling provides more defensively than people give him credit for.

The whole midfield has been utter gash mate. Cardiff have sat back and tried to exploit our left hand side. Allen has been poor, Flanagan has been poor, Gerrard has been poor. I see no reason to single Allen out. We need to go back to a 4-3-3 because having Allen playing basically left midfield is a bit of a daft idea against a team that is basically doubling and at times tripling up on that side.

Some width on the left side. That means Sterling on for Allen, Coutinho drop into the midfield.

Need Gerrard to be on though, really need his long ball to the wings if we are looking at a 4-3-3 in 2nd half. Have to take some chances with the yellow he is on.

I'd keep it the same for the moment. Dodgy defending aside we've been controlling the game and making chances. We just need to step it up.

Agger needs to get off the pitch. He is at fault once again and should not be near the first team. Would take Gerrard off if we go ahead or he will be sent off.