You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Swansea

WhiskeyJar

thank fuck for the whistle

we have an attack of champions but relegation-like defense, only Agger doing ok today. I don't know how anyone can have any more patience to Skrtel.

Gerrard is very poor, when he's up to it he's doing ok playing deep, today he's strolling and leaves miles of space. Coutinho looks worn-out and needs a rest, we're overplaying him now, I'd bring on Allen in the 55-60min. Sterling is great.

http://sportz-hd.eu/

This stupid fucking cunt had a perfect stream on beIN sports, decent English commentary with Beglin and he's changed it to some fucking spanish channel.

STUPID CUNT. its beIN sports 11 you thick bastard.

mine froze at the point of sturridge going round the keeper and shooting.

thought he d put it over as I waited for whoever he is to sort it out.

Having see the replays we were unlucky for both goals. 99 times out of 100 Shelvey would have blasted that over and the second goal was never a FK and then a spawny deflection

We've been sloppy at the back, but it's symptomatic of the "win every game 4-0 or I'm entitled to moan" generation.

Both goals were unlucky. Both preventable too though. For me though, you can't have it both ways, enthralling attacking play and defensive frugality. One has to give to enable the other.

But, tighten it up a bit second half and we'll win comfortably.

Having see the replays we were unlucky for both goals. 99 times out of 100 Shelvey would have blasted that over and the second goal was never a FK and then a spawny deflection

unlucky? fuck me.. Shelvey had all the time and space in the world in the first half and it was just a matter of time, second goal was pure Skrtel - stupid foul, freekick, own goal.