Quantcast
little things that annoy the shit out of you - Page 369 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Wanky cafes that write their prices as 3.5 instead of £3.50 (for a coffee, with a wanky name, in a place that doesn't have plates).

That annoys me. My mate asked me if I wanted to go the Free State Kitchen in town. Looked at the menu and all their burgers had 8.5 and 10.5 next to it. Not only was it a rip off but the way they wrote the prices annoyed me so I just told him we should go the Lobster Pot.

• Upvote 1

That annoys me. My mate asked me if I wanted to go the Free State Kitchen in town. Looked at the menu and all their burgers had 8.5 and 10.5 next to it. Not only was it a rip off but the way they wrote the prices annoyed me so I just told him we should go the Lobster Pot.

Nothing better than LP.

Costco cake available too if you're after a more classier meal upgrade.

You may wish to avoid the Castle Street Townhouse, which is on Castle Street just in case you were wondering of its location.

You may wish to avoid the Castle Street Townhouse, which is on Castle Street just in case you were wondering of its location.

Yeah seen it. Haven't looked at their menu but most things on it probably cost 7.5 or 10.5 by the looks of the place.

Unless they're like 90, I could forgive that. Anyone under forty and you can bet your last pound they also use fambo and holibobs.

And use the term "sleeps". Or if they go on holiday or even away for a weekend they say "benidorm baby"

People who just blow smoke right in your face without a care in the world. Or make you walk behind/into it. Just had some mean looking no necked long faced troll of a woman cut across me smoking and she blew out a load of it that I walked right into. She didn't even acknowledge it. Absolute pig. 

• Upvote 1

TV series and films where people don't wear gloves when doing nefarious shit, like finger printing never happened.

Likewise, the fact nobody who spends anytime following people at night seems to think it's a good idea to turn off the interior light so that they are a bit more discrete when they get out of the car. 

• Upvote 1

TV series and films where people don't wear gloves when doing nefarious shit, like finger printing never happened.

Likewise, the fact nobody who spends anytime following people at night seems to think it's a good idea to turn off the interior light so that they are a bit more discrete when they get out of the car. 

Spoken like a true stalker. Thanks for the tips.

• Upvote 2

Sons of Anarchy had a lot of that. 

This isn't helping with your latest defence strategy.