You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Fucking pig I manage who sits next to me is tucking into bacon and egg on toast whilst on the phone to someone. The noise is disgusting and he has got a headset on so the person on the other end must hear every last slurp. Dirty get. 

• Upvote 1

Fucking pig I manage who sits next to me is tucking into bacon and egg on toast whilst on the phone to someone. The noise is disgusting and he has got a headset on so the person on the other end must hear every last slurp. Dirty get. 

giphy.gif

Had an ex who used to fucking call me on the phone as she was STARTING to eat her dinner. Call me after you rancid creature.

I read the word 'familymoon' for the first time today. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/family-turned-away-plush-airport-13477823

They should be banned from the lounge for

1) calling their holiday a familymoon

2) having special familymoon tshirts made

3) attempting to take British children between the ages of 2 and 16 into the lounge

The salad bar in our work canteen not having peppers all week. I bring my own food in usually but supplement from here. I love salad and can't be doing with buying, chopping, mixing and worrying about wastage, so the salad bar here is reasonable (£2 for a generous box that does me 2 lunches). Can't have a salad bar without peppers though, IMO.

• Downvote 1

A fuckin familymoon? I assumed it was some chav couple who had kids before they got married and took the kids with them on honeymoon.

But familymoon? It's a fucking holiday you cunts.

The salad bar in our work canteen not having peppers all week. I bring my own food in usually but supplement from here. I love salad and can't be doing with buying, chopping, mixing and worrying about wastage, so the salad bar here is reasonable (£2 for a generous box that does me 2 lunches). Can't have a salad bar without peppers though, IMO.

Incredibly womanly this.

• Upvote 1

A fuckin familymoon? I assumed it was some chav couple who had kids before they got married and took the kids with them on honeymoon.

But familymoon? It's a fucking holiday you cunts.

Isnt that all a honeymoon is anyway?

It turns out a familymoon is a real thing and can be a way of the 2 familes getting to know one another. Can you imagine anything worse?