You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jairzinho, all fuckery aside, is this guy the real deal? Can he play from the left?

Yes, yes he is.

He's not a great crosser of the ball, and frankly it would be a complete waste of his ability playing him on the left.

The front six you put down would be where everyone would play, I reckon.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes' date=' yes he is.

He's not a great crosser of the ball, and frankly it would be a complete waste of his ability playing him on the left.

The front six you put down would be where everyone would play, I reckon.[/quote']

On the basis of some very brief YouTube research, I've decided I want Kono. He's like a cross between Shariqi and Robben. Looks beyond rapid. Every time he gets tackled I expect loads of gold coins to jump out.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

'Vs' videos:

There's a bit in here where he takes on the edge of his own box, beats a man or two, carries it 30 yards, then plays a quality ball forward. I love that. Turning defence into attack.

Pwp7mnMs1jk

Guest Numero Veinticinco
"@arturpetrosyan: Yarmolenko: "I'm not leaving. Liverpool? What Liverpool? I won't go anywhere before I win the title with Dinamo. It's my dream to be here"."

Somewhere in casa del Jairzinho, a tiny tear appears in a heart.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Nippy little swine, isn't be? Better than those USS Yarmolenko videos.

He's got a touch of the Robbens about him. A little touch of the Arshavins. Maybe a bit of the Shaqiris. All he needs is a fancy Coutinho-do and he'll look the part.

Who knows. It seems to have come from here

Which is apparently a fake account.

Andriy Yarmolenko: "I do not have twitter" - dynamo.kiev.ua

Midfielder Kiev "Dynamo" Andrey Yarmolenko in the comment dynamo.kiev.ua denied that the account «Yarmola_10» on the popular social network twitter belongs to him.

"I do not twitter, and had never been," - added, however Yarmolenko

Orginal text:

Андрей Ярмоленко: «У меня нет твиттера»

Полузащитник киевского «Динамо» Андрей Ярмоленко в комментарии dynamo.kiev.ua опроверг, что аккаунт «Yarmola_10» в популярной социальной сети twitter принадлежит ему.~

«У меня вообще нет твиттера, и никогда его не было», — добавил при этом Ярмоленко.