You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've been away for a while

Joeys Pogo

Bully Captain Turdseye,just mention cargo shorts.It seems to have work well for Bjornebye

The other option is the million and one mongs that have infested the FF

Kal-El knows

ps - they were jeans, denim cargo jeans. Don't forget that.

Legend is a bit strong like but back in the day I was a big cheese on here. A big cheese. Some of the forum ladies were a little bit in love love with me. Actually I think a couple of the lads were too

Big cheeses reside in the members lounge. cough up or melt away

Whatever happened to Wiiksie? I miss Wiiksie.

Hang on mate this thread was about me I don't want it polluted with questions about ex posters who live with their mam in a one bedroom flat above a chippy in Kirkdale and who write a verse in the deaths column of the echo each year on the anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death. Apologies to wiiksie whoever the fuck he/she was

Hang on mate this thread was about me I don't want it polluted with questions about ex posters who live with their mam in a one bedroom flat above a chippy in Kirkdale and who write a verse in the deaths column of the echo each year on the anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death. Apologies to wiiksie whoever the fuck he/she was

True enough, the return of a legend just got me all misty eyed is all.

Who are the cool kids I need to impress on here these days and who are the nerds I can bully relentlessly

Many thanks

It's only right to ask the important forum questions upon your return. Such as:

- Beans on a fry up, yea or nay?

- Who would win in a fight between a bear and a monkey with a knife?

- I have absolutely no idea who you are by the way. Look at my joining date in the top right - were you still here then?

It's only right to ask the important forum questions upon your return. Such as:

- Beans on a fry up, yea or nay?

- Who would win in a fight between a bear and a monkey with a knife?

- I have absolutely no idea who you are by the way. Look at my joining date in the top right - were you still here then?

I've negged him just incase. never can be too careful.