You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

ha ha ha

FSG are SUPER MASSIVE CUNTS, seriously.

and Rodgers, their spokesman pretending to be a football manager said clearly, 55m and he is gone. Pathetic football club.

Ayre is the cunt for putting this stupid clause in his contract.

But the biggest cunt in all this if Suarez does leave for Arsenal is Suarez himself.

If they sell to Arsenal it'll show you how little the club care about getting back to the top.

They have shown that already, with their choice for a CEO, for a manager and by consistently selling our players to our domestic rivals.

They are disgusting.

That nonsense, btw. 'If he's sold it's because the club want to sell him'. If he wasn't crying about it all summer and whoring himself out to anyone that'll listen then there's no way the club would consider selling him.

Dont waste your breath

If he had a shotgun held to Rodgers head, with carra's kids in a headlock people would still blame FSG and Rodgers

PaullmCc has to be one of the thickest people on this forum, he blamed Henry for the 35 million we paid for Carroll.

Then i got called a cunt for pointing out it was kenny/commoli's fault

People just dont want to believe their own eyes.

If they sell to Arsenal it'll show you how little the club care about getting back to the top.

Hahahahah

And here he is again, blaming the club

Fuckin hell mate, seriously, what world are you living in?

Saurez is acting the cunt and trying to force this sale through, what the fuck can the club do?

Why keep him? Did you see his face today? Why lose millions by keeping him until next year?

What the fucking fuck can the club do?

Hahahahah

And here he is again, blaming the club

Fuckin hell mate, seriously, what world are you living in?

Saurez is acting the cunt and trying to force this sale through, what the fuck can the club do?

Why keep him? Did you see his face today? Why lose millions by keeping him until next year?

What the fucking fuck can the club do?

The club an hold him to his contract he signed last year. Its not as if he is in his final year and we have flog him to anyone

Suarez wants to go because he has realised that FSG have no aim to bring the club to the top.

They are a the worst football club owners in the Premier League. They are disgusting.

6 years ago the Club was playing the final of the Champions League when it was sold to American owners, 6 years later with new American owners Liverpool is selling its best players to domestic rivals, while Ayre(what an insult) is the CEO and Rodgers(what a joke) is the Manager.

RIP LFC. FSG FUCK OFF.

Suarez wants to go because he has realised that FSG have no aim to bring the club to the top.

They are a the worst football club owners in the Premier League. They are disgusting.

6 years ago the Club was playing the final of the Champions League when it was sold to American owners, 6 years later with new American owners Liverpool is selling its best players to domestic rivals, while Ayre(what an insult) is the CEO and Rodgers(what a joke) is the Manager.

RIP LFC. FSG FUCK OFF.

Do fuck off!

The club an hold him to his contract he signed last year. Its not as if he is in his final year and we have flog him to anyone

It doesn't often work like that, ultimately he can put in a transfer request and behave like a real sod, which I wouldn't rule out. He could wipe millions off his value hence the reason why clubs usually offload unless the buying club offers shite e.g. often Real Madrid.

I can see him going to Arsenal for £45 million made up of something like £40 million plus extras.

RIP LFC. FSG FUCK OFF.

Seriously? Sure the club may have made mistakes but this situation is not of the clubs making. This is simply Suarez and his agent agitating for a move.

It doesn't often work like that, ultimately he can put in a transfer request and behave like a real sod, which I wouldn't rule out. He could wipe millions off his value hence the reason why clubs usually offload unless the buying club offers shite e.g. often Real Madrid.

I can see him going to Arsenal for £45 million made up of something like £40 million plus extras.

I agree his will end up at Arsenal as players usually get their move. I'd rather sell him cheaper abroad though but it wont happen.

LFC grow a pair of balls

jsims and Nightcat.....

Best fans in the world.

Can you please wind it and show some fucking sense or is that too much to ask?

I disagree with both of them at the same time. What a pair of hysterical fucking tools.

6 years ago the Club was playing the final of the Champions League when it was sold to American owners' date=' 6 years later with new American owners Liverpool is selling its best players to domestic rivals, while Ayre(what an insult) is the CEO and Rodgers(what a joke) is the Manager.

RIP LFC. FSG FUCK OFF.[/quote']

If anybody could explain to me the rationale behind this viewpoint I'd be grateful.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I disagree with both of them at the same time. What a pair of hysterical fucking tools.

Yep, the sooner they're shown the door the better.

I agree his will end up at Arsenal as players usually get their move. I'd rather sell him cheaper abroad though but it wont happen.

LFC grow a pair of balls

I agree we shouldn't just bend over, it's a risk calculation but if we play hardball as say Spurs have tried over the last few seasons, the result is ultimately the same.

I'd like to see us hang on to him for a little while and see if we can't get a few clubs to bid for him. I would have thought we could flush them out now within a couple of weeks, just don't leave it till the last couple of days of the transfer window! If he goes as seems likely, we also need plenty of time to attempt to strengthen the squad.

RIP LFC. FSG FUCK OFF.

Do fuck off you cunt.

Ayre is the cunt for putting this stupid clause in his contract.

But the biggest cunt in all this if Suarez does leave for Arsenal is Suarez himself.

He would be stupid if he suggested it but surely it's more likely the player wanted a release clause and Ayre/The club has potentially talked them down into this watered down version. If that is the case then it is a masterstroke because the club holds all the cards as Suarez can do all the talking he wants and they don't have to sell until they reach a price they want.

I was worried when I seen it confirmed he can speak to Arsenal as this may mean he can hand in a transfer request and then we do have to accept the bid. If this is the case then surely Henry, if it was him, would not have so publicly laughed off their bid.

When you think about it, it all comes across as very strange. Why would someone have this clause in just to talk to another club unless they could actually do something about it.

I can't believe people are having a go at the club here though. At the moment they have done fuck all wrong. This is all Suarez.

I can't believe people are having a go at the club here though. At the moment they have done fuck all wrong. This is all Suarez.

I agree, although I don't like the idea of these clauses in contracts giving the player some power.

If Suarez wouldn't have signed the contract last summer if that clause hadn't been included then we say fine, you stay on your current deal, which was on less money for Suarez.

You don't get a player to sign an extension adding clauses to help a player have an exit.

I agree we shouldn't just bend over, it's a risk calculation but if we play hardball as say Spurs have tried over the last few seasons, the result is ultimately the same.

I'd like to see us hang on to him for a little while and see if we can't get a few clubs to bid for him. I would have thought we could flush them out now within a couple of weeks, just don't leave it till the last couple of days of the transfer window! If he goes as seems likely, we also need plenty of time to attempt to strengthen the squad.

We just shouldn't sell him to another English club. Arsenal could offer 100m and that money would still not get us in the champions league. Simply because we are not going to finish above Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City. The only team that may potentially fall out of the top four is Arsenal. 100m of spend would probably get us ahead of them in league right now but if we sell them Suarez it wouldn't. Now equate that to us selling him to them for 40-45m. We would genuinely be better giving him to Madrid for nothing in the long run than selling him to Arsenal.

Unless we get back in the champions league we will never get or keep players good enough to win the league and surely that is the end goal.

I agree, although I don't like the idea of these clauses in contracts giving the player some power.

If Suarez wouldn't have signed the contract last summer if that clause hadn't been included then we say fine, you stay on your current deal, which was on less money for Suarez.

You don't get a player to sign an extension adding clauses to help a player have an exit.

Spot on I couldn't agree more. If it comes out he has a release clause in when his old deal didn't Ayre or whoever was responsible needs a public flogging.

On the other hand the fact the original contract didn't have a release clause in is what the club may have used as a bargaining tool to keep a release clause out in the new one. Otherwise, as you say, what is the point.

Why didn't they specify in the contract in big letters NO FUCKING ENGLISH CLUB. Doesn't seem like a clever contract to me sounds like they didn't want to limit who they could sell to, it's not like last summer Luis would have needed much persuasion for that to be in the contract.