You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Acclaimed Series You Can't Take To

Just thought i would see which of the acclaimed series you cant get interested in at all.

Ive said before that i dont watch any of those zombie/vampire things so they dont count for me.

I just cant get into Mad Men at all and Ive got bored of Community and Parks and Recreation too.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every sitcom/comedy series there is. After like five episodes it's just the same stuff (jokes) again and again for me. (The exception being seasons 3-8 of Simpsons of course)

Walking Dead - B-movie style show, horrible.

Lost - flashback driven nonsense

Dexter - gave up after Episode 2 . predictable as hell

Game of Thrones - watched Season 1 - meh (middle-age fantasy setting is not for me)

Heroes - promising concept but just awful characters and writing

Every sitcom/comedy series there is. After like five episodes it's just the same stuff (jokes) again and again for me. (The exception being seasons 3-8 of Simpsons of course)

Walking Dead - B-movie style show, horrible.

Lost - flashback driven nonsense

Dexter - gave up after Episode 2 . predictable as hell

Game of Thrones - watched Season 1 - meh (middle-age fantasy setting is not for me)

Heroes - promising concept but just awful characters and writing

Heroes makes me spit blood every time I see it mentioned or it is discussed. The first season was great, then they had that writers strike and then it was downhill all the way to hell from there.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
All of them. Life is too short to watch 8 series of The Wire.

I did like Band of Brothers, though.

This. it seems as though a new series is out everyday and there's just not enough hours in the day to watch them, so why bother.

Breaking bad- half way through 4eason two and stopped watching last year.

I've always thought to continue but there has been other stuff to watch.

On reccomendation from the GF though I got season 1 of the Sheild last wee for a fiver. Mrs is a way in two weeks so I will plod my way through that then!