You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'm the opposite. If he loses the ball he gets it back he's strong as fuck never out muscled, has a good pass on him and is quick. The only issue I have with him is his inability to use his right foot.

Agree. He's very rarely beaten and when he is, he regains position most of the time. Attacking isn't his strong point, but he does contribute something to the attacking players, if only as an outlet.

Thought Enrique was Ok yesterday & was one of the few who seemed desperate for the win. His one-footedness can be annoying, but a lot of his forward moves yesterday fizzled out as hardly anybody else was bothering to support or make decent runs to give him options.

Have no idea what is going on with Glen. I am a big fan of his but he has looked like he is

touting around for a Horlicks advert gig for the past 6/8 weeks.

Enrique's biggest problem is that he's a bit dim. Luckily his pace and, especially, his strength, usually make up for it.

Fuck knows what is going on with Johnson. Did he complete a pass yesterday?

Plenty of times to a blue shirt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I love Glen, but yesterday was mental. Still, he's allowed a dip in form. I just hope it doesn't last too long.

Enrique is a bit of an enigma. I think he must be thick as fuck. My main problem with him is that he's stalling too much on the ball, he could quite easily pass the ball much quicker 90% of the time, taking an easy pass which would keep the flow in our game at a better rate.

Guest San Don

Got to laugh at them shite and the 'disallowed' goal claims. Yeah, not pushing going on there by lard arse anechebe. Just like the VillaReal 'disallowed' goal.

You'd think they'd fucking learn but no. So just who is 'always the victim' eh?

Guest San Don
When was the last time we failed to beat one of Manchester Utd, Everton, Chelsea or Arsenal in a season?

Hmmm. We seem to be setting the wrong type of records recently, dont we?

When was the last time we failed to beat one of Manchester Utd, Everton, Chelsea or Arsenal in a season?

It's a weird one though, as you keep hearing that we have a terrible record against teams ahead of us but if you look at our games against them

( barring United ) we have only lost 2 of those 10 games won 1 & were ahead in 5 of the other 7.

Not good enough but certainly something to work with.

Trouble with the blue shite is they have short memories, when they start on about the disallowed goal on Sunday, remind them of Saurez's at Woodison early on this season.

Laughed at Carra's exclamation of ' What about Suarez's one at Goodison, jeesus christ, never mentioned that in you pre-match coverage.' in his interview after the game.

Stopped himself when he thought he might be talking himself out of a job.

Guest davelfc

Our slide into mid table mediocrity is made the more shocking by the denial most fans seem to be in about it. I suppose the ticket prices are reassuringly expensive enough assist in the denial.

We've spent the last few seasons beating these teams but struggling to beat the bottom 6/7 teams. It's gone from one extreme to another.

Our slide into mid table mediocrity is made the more shocking by the denial most fans seem to be in about it. I suppose the ticket prices are reassuringly expensive enough assist in the denial.

At least we can't blame Rodgers for the start of the slide though, aye.

What a fucking cunt of a match that was! I fucking hate the Anfield derby, easily the match I could quite happily miss. Cunt of a match, and a club who just saw their chance of European qualification end and they celebrated! Cos they finished above us.

Johnson needs to be dropped in my opinion - he has been shite for a few weeks, and my feelings on Enrique are known - the amount of times he gets in position and doesn't pick out a pass is grating, we can do better - perhaps not next season, but to stay in the top four we need better. Glad Agger played well - he has owed us that performance. But we still lack physical presence and pace in the middle, Wanyama alongside Gerrard yesterday and they wouldn't have been able to double up on Coutinho the way they did.

But - glad Moyes bit, been ignored (as usual with one of Fergie's bitches) by the media, but his 'you keep reminding me how many years I haven't won - but you ignore the decisions' was comical.

And Gerrard was excellent.

Oh - and the Sounes years' were a disaster - 2009/10 when those two parasites almost destroyed the club' date=' and tore a title challenging side apart was a disaster - this is a year in transition.[/quote']

They can't hear you mate.

We are very comfortably above mid table and before you all get ratchetty I'm not happy where we are in the league.

Oh - and the Sounes years' were a disaster - 2009/10 when those two parasites almost destroyed the club, and tore a title challenging side apart was a disaster - this is a year in transition.

What was the 'no thanks souness' banner at half time about?

Response to his hypocrisy over suarez disgracing the club in Hillsborough memorial week?