You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

hahahahahaha - I had this a while with Ben - pulling me into lamposts and goalposts, puddles and down hills at 100 mph.. GET A HALTY and get it now.. they are fab Bens a dream to walk on it!

Alternatively, bring the hapless mutt to my house and I'll have him.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who did it wasn't a vegetarian.

Anyway, if you want to save the lives of animals, surely you should be pro-killing dogs? Dogs being carnivores and everything, your average dog must eat hundreds of animals every year.

Not really, what with not wanting to kill animals and Dogs being, you know, animals.

Humans kill millions of animals every year, doesn't mean I want to kill them.

hahahahahaha - I had this a while with Ben - pulling me into lamposts and goalposts, puddles and down hills at 100 mph.. GET A HALTY and get it now.. they are fab Bens a dream to walk on it!

Alternatively, bring the hapless mutt to my house and I'll have him.

Not spending any more money on him, and couldn't give him away if I wanted to. Besides, he's a cunt - I want him dead.

Not really, what with not wanting to kill animals and Dogs being, you know, animals.

Humans kill millions of animals every year, doesn't mean I want to kill them.

I thought it was just eating animals that veggies didn't like! Don't tell me you're against killing them at all? Even when the cunts have it coming? That's just ridiculous.

The fact is you cant just kill him well not quickly anyway - chances are next time Mrs Noos walks him he'll pull her arm clean off and she will then be in favour of the death penalty too! alternatively leave the front door openand he'll run out infront of a car!

Only do option 2 if hes insured against causing accidents - otherwise that will prove quite costly!

The fact is you cant just kill him well not quickly anyway - chances are next time Mrs Noos walks him he'll pull her arm clean off and she will then be in favour of the death penalty too! alternatively leave the front door openand he'll run out infront of a car!

Only do option 2 if hes insured against causing accidents - otherwise that will prove quite costly!

Actually, I think he's insured against everything, including death. There could be some wedge in this for me. Bonus.