You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

As a kid, I got my first subbuteo set around the time I was 7, and my first team other than L'pool, was Anderlecht, so I've always had some sort of weird soft spot for them, so much so, I made sure I went to Brussels when we played them in the CL in 2005. Coincidently, I've fucking hated man united since the day I was born. So come on Anderlecht, you flemish footballing fancy dans. Do it for me and do it for Subbuteo. 

*Apologies for that useless piece of information*

• Upvote 3

What utter nonsense. Most of this government were in the remain camp and, far from looking for "a dust up" have been tasked with the job of negotiating an exit from the EU mandated by the people of the UK on the best terms possible.

You may not agree with the stance but to try and blame the government for the behaviour of fans abroad is stretching matters to a laughable degree

So the government are not indirectly responsible for generating tensions between Spain over fucking Gibraltar and generally stirring up anti EU sentiments , They have taken an advisory referendum won narrowly by exploiting xenophobic fears and turn the result into to some sort of mandate to take us over a cliff and crash out of the EU,

I do partly blame the government for this spilling over into the behaviour of the turds we saw in action yesterday . They do not even bother to condemn it, The BBC don't even report it

This has nothing to do with the Tory scum carrying out the will of the people . They are carrying out the will of the extremists on the right who now control the party.

This belongs on the GF so happy to take it there if you want to continue the discussion,   

Talk about having the tournament handed to you on a fucking plate. These cunts have not had one gard game and wont during the tournament

Fucking last years quarters

Liverpool

Dortmund

Vilareal

Sevilla

Donestk

Bilboa

Prague

Davy Klaassen makes it 2 nil Ajax. Lovely finish.

Schalke have been absolutely shite but Ajax have been brilliant, playing on the front foot the whole time, pressing high and hunting in packs. They should be more than 2-0 up.

Schalke have been absolutely shite but Ajax have been brilliant, playing on the front foot the whole time, pressing high and hunting in packs. They should be more than 2-0 up.

They are playing without a proper striker as well. Dolberg has been out a few weeks. Traore is usually wide.

Edit: looks like it were people fleeing from all kinds of stuff beeing thrown at them and thugs attacking them.

Watching that match, and that's what they were saying--fans onto the pitch escaping the violence.

Then some things thrown at one of the Besiktas' players off a corner early on.

Nothing since, thankfully.

As a kid, I got my first subbuteo set around the time I was 7, and my first team other than L'pool, was Anderlecht, so I've always had some sort of weird soft spot for them, so much so, I made sure I went to Brussels when we played them in the CL in 2005. Coincidently, I've fucking hated man united since the day I was born. So come on Anderlecht, you flemish footballing fancy dans. Do it for me and do it for Subbuteo. 

*Apologies for that useless piece of information*

I enjoyed that insight lol