You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The '2012 London Olympics' Thread

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guest Pistonbroke

BBC had the diving on BBc3 the cunts, they could have gone to the ceremony for those without the choice or flapping to get the right ch...They have done a good job all round but fucked that up big style the cunts.

Guest Pistonbroke
I don't have Mo on anything - Freeview only so I have boxing and basketball on red button and THE DIVING ON TWO CHANNELS AT ONCE YOU RETARDED BBC CUNTS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???

Wow I am fucking mad.

I was on TV catchup mate, they have 24 channels for all the sports.

here comes jug ears to say we are going live to the ceremony...on cue you lying blue cunt.

I don't think that's what RR wanted!

I don't think anyone on the right side of a lobotomy would want it. Love them trying to pretend they went to the medals live, thinking us plebs with Freeview wouldn't know.

Anyway, arise Sir Mo.

Guest Pistonbroke

Sir Mo better happen or i might take a contract out on the sour faced bitch and her geriatric racist cunt of a hubby. Although we all know the Government sort out the majority of the honours list...

Guest Pistonbroke

Rite, gotta take the dog out for a pish or i won#t be getting a *BJ tonight.

*Not from the dog ya pervy bastards.

Been another great night of banter and an amazing sport to witness. Tomorrow is the last day, 2 gold chances in boxing...going to feel a bit empty when this is all finished. Para Olympics to come, let us support it with the same vigour.

Rite, gotta take the dog out for a pish or i won#t be getting a *BJ tonight.

*Not from the dog ya pervy bastards.

Been another great night of banter and an amazing sport to witness. Tomorrow is the last day, 2 gold chances in boxing...going to feel a bit empty when this is all finished. Para Olympics to come, let us support it with the same vigour.

Been trying to teach the dog to use the cats litter tray.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Maybe it's just the fact GB has done so well, maybe it's the coverage being so readily available, maybe it's just me getting carried away, but this has to be up there with any sporting event ever held.

All I heard for the last seven years was 'we're going to fuck it up, it's going to be shit, etc., etc.', but it's been fucking brilliant. I don't think I've enjoyed a set of events like this.