You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He was a bit of a gobshite and was no where near good enough to be the manager of our club, in a nut shell he was just the wrong man for the job. Was he supposed to turn the job down though when he was offered it? Personally I blame the bloke who gave him the job for the whole fucking fiasco, I think all the abuse in the thread should be directed towards him.

He almost did, or at least go back on his word.

When England looked like they were crashing out of the world cup in the group stages, Purslow was frantically ringing any fucker.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a bit of a gobshite and was no where near good enough to be the manager of our club, in a nut shell he was just the wrong man for the job. Was he supposed to turn the job down though when he was offered it? Personally I blame the bloke who gave him the job for the whole fucking fiasco, I think all the abuse in the thread should be directed towards him.

Personally it wasn't being shit at his job that turned me against him so quickly it was him being quoted every single day, each quote cuntier than the last.

Most sane individuals knew he wasn't of the calibre required but he forfeited any leeway with his arrogant remarks.

Don't hate the man that acted like a cunt but hate the man that employed him? Naaa, hate the cunt.

Well I take the bit back about abuse in the thread should be directed towards him, maybe people should be talking about the match? I save my bitterness towards the two cunts who caused the clubs downfall. Just as I'd like to think we'd save the pages and pages of personal abuse towards ex managers because they wasn't good enough for club forums like Villa and Newcastle etc.

I hope all this doesn't spill over to the match we'll look like a right bunch of small time cunts.

Personally it wasn't being shit at his job that turned me against him so quickly it was him being quoted every single day, each quote cuntier than the last.

Most sane individuals knew he wasn't of the calibre required but he forfeited any leeway with his arrogant remarks.

Don't hate the man that acted like a cunt but hate the man that employed him? Naaa, hate the cunt.

spot on mate, I have no hatred for say Konchesky who got a chance at a club way too big for him gave his all but was ultimately shit but plenty for people like Hodgson who was not only shit at his job but a complete and utter cunt to boot

I would like to see Daniel Agger score a belter. I don't think he cared much for Hodgson or his tactics. So I would like it if the big Dane showed him just how valuable and talented a player he is.

It's doubtful if he can oust the undroppable from his CB position. Perhaps Daniel will refuse to play LB? Hard to tell with our management - the times of playing our best 11 are surely behind us, the season has told us that much.

Yep, and the man/men who contributed to the sacking of the world class manager we had when it was obvious lesser candidates were going to have to replace him. Geniuses with a plan:

1. Replace dirty foreigner with British manager - check.

2. Try to drive away our foreign players and replace them with mediocre British ones -check.

Went well didn't it?

How long is the Hodgson Hate going to go on for? We've already played his WBA side twice since he was sacked, the press have already had their revenge story when thay beat us last season, can we not just move on?

This thread is getting side-tracked imo.

How long is the Hodgson Hate going to go on for? We've already played his WBA side twice since he was sacked, the press have already had their revenge story when thay beat us last season, can we not just move on?

Agreed. He came, he failed, he left, the end. In the grand scheme of things he's merely a 6 month blot on our entire history, it's really not worth people getting so angry about.

It's unthinkable that we've only won 5 league games this season, I think the last 2 games have given everyone a bit of belief back and I can see us winning this one a lot more comfortably than other games this season - 3-0.

I'd like to see Shelvey start this game, but fully expect Henderson and Spearing to get the nod. Really hope Carroll and Suarez both start though, I'd start them in all our remaining games as they look to get a bit of an understanding going and Carroll plays better when he's not in and out of the team.

Agreed. He came, he failed, he left, the end. In the grand scheme of things he's merely a 6 month blot on our entire history, it's really not worth people getting so angry about.

It's unthinkable that we've only won 5 league games this season, I think the last 2 games have given everyone a bit of belief back and I can see us winning this one a lot more comfortably than other games this season - 3-0.

I'd like to see Shelvey start this game, but fully expect Henderson and Spearing to get the nod. Really hope Carroll and Suarez both start though, I'd start them in all our remaining games as they look to get a bit of an understanding going and Carroll plays better when he's not in and out of the team.

Couldn't agree more with the three posts above!

He's a fucking cunt.

Why anyone could possibly believe he'd be better than the man he replaced has utterly mystified me.

In fairness though he was right behind SOS and the protests.

The fucking piece of shit.

"The protest does not help but it is something I have had to live with since I came to the club. I, like everyone else at Liverpool, would be very happy if the ownership situation was clarified and in particular if we got a very good owner that could help us move forward. It is a major issue for a group of people who are very much anti the owners and anti the current people who are trying to solve the situation.

"I knew the situation existed before I arrived and it doesn't help. But it is often the case that when things are conspiring against you there is always an extra thing to come in and make it that little bit worse.

Inspirational.

Would like to see Sterling get a run out.

3-1.

It was reported somewhere earlier in the week that he was going to be in the match day squad so I reckon he'll defo get a run out, hopefully we are 4-0 up with half an hour to go and we'll see more than 10 mins off him...