You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On the whole wools wear shit clobber, they still wear Rockport and fucking Lonsdale Hoodies, they wear shit caps and reebok classics.

Yes i know Liverpool isn't exactly fashion capital of the world, but jesus christ when you venture around St Helens, Warrington or Wigan they just wear some of the worst clothes you've ever seen.

Not to mention shit accents.

Whats the deal with that?

gok-wan-pr-400x340.jpg

Given the uniform of the scall is still a full tracksuit I don't think lecturing "wools" on fashion is a great idea. You can't wear trackies unless you're actually taking part in some sport, hanging round with your hand down your crotch and holding your straining fighting dog does not fit the bill.

Most people in Britain haven't got any style IMO, they just follow trends. Unlike me, I'm currently sporting a double breasted black army coat with a Soviet hammer and sickle pin badge on it, which, with my beard, makes me stand out from the crowd. I've also recently ordered a Roman ring from Spain which carries the inscription 'SPQR' with a Roman eagle on it. Sensational scenes. Andy Sugden coats and trainers which look like Simon Cowell's teeth be gone.

Most people in Britain haven't got any style IMO, they just follow trends. Unlike me, I'm currently sporting a double breasted black army coat with a Soviet hammer and sickle pin badge on it, which, with my beard, makes me stand out from the crowd. I've also recently ordered a Roman ring from Spain which carries the inscription 'SPQR' with a Roman eagle on it. Sensational scenes. Andy Sugden coats and trainers which look like Simon Cowell's teeth be gone.

Fucking goth get back to quiggans!

Section, you're a great poster and all that, but that just sounds awful mate. Are you preparing to massacre a US High School??

I'm sorry but the worst dressed people I have ever seen have been in town, especially the women to be honest it's all getting the same everywhere. Fashion is shite full stop anyone who gives a fuck is shite. Clothes snobs are worse than pensioners in la gear lights. Bring back the days when you could get two pairs of joe blogs jeans for a fiver in st johns and a nice pair of British knights, ahh to be seven again.