You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sell or Keep Suarez?

Glock21

No poll added, just would like to know what you lot think about this whole issue of him, is it better for him to fight and carry on playing for us at the same time getting hammered by the media or to sell him off in the summer?

He has another 4 more years in his contract which will end in 2016 and is valued around £40mil on current form.

In his career which most of the time playing as the main striker with Ajax he scored an amazing 111 goals and 37 assists in 159 games and already 13 goals and 11 assists in 36 games for us. That stats shows it all that he is scoring at a lesser rate for us compared to him with Ajax but have already 11 assist in 36 games.

IF the club decided to stick with him we need to get the best out of him and sign another top striker alongside him or behind him. Drop the shit about reminding me we have Carroll in the team. Both of them can't play together. Enough of all this Owen-Heskey type of play.

Suarez is proven that he can score goals and we need to help him and built the team around him.

IF we were to sell him, sell him to the highest bidder. £38mil minimum.

He's a world class player and even with 40 million I don't think we'd find anyone as good to replace him with. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave after all that's happened but hopefully he appreciates how Dalglish, his teammates and the supporters have stuck up for him and will use this as motivation to do great things for us.

No poll added, just would like to know what you lot think about this whole issue of him, is it better for him to fight and carry on playing for us at the same time getting hammered by the media or to sell him off in the summer?

He has another 4 more years in his contract which will end in 2016 and is valued around £40mil on current form.

In his career which most of the time playing as the main striker with Ajax he scored an amazing 111 goals and 37 assists in 159 games and already 13 goals and 11 assists in 36 games for us. That stats shows it all that he is scoring at a lesser rate for us compared to him with Ajax but have already 11 assist in 36 games.

IF the club decided to stick with him we need to get the best out of him and sign another top striker alongside him or behind him. Drop the shit about reminding me we have Carroll in the team. Both of them can't play together. Enough of all this Owen-Heskey type of play.

Suarez is proven that he can score goals and we need to help him and built the team around him.

IF we were to sell him, sell him to the highest bidder. £38mil minimum.

We should replace him with Sammy McIlroy.

No, we should replace you with Sammy Mcilroy.

Another quick straw poll, should I bludgeon my elderly parents to death tonight whilst they sleep?

Keep him unless someone blows us away with an offer upwards of what Chelsea paid us for Judas. Even then, if that club happens to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Man City get one of their players off of them with Man City that player would have to be Aguero. With Barca, probably Villa or Sanchez. With Madrid Benzema or the Fake Ronaldo.

Keep him unless someone blows us away with an offer upwards of what Chelsea paid us for Judas. Even then, if that club happens to be Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Man City get one of their players off of them with Man City that player would have to be Aguero. With Barca, probably Villa or Sanchez. With Madrid Benzema or the Fake Ronaldo.

I'd have Dzeko instead of Aguero, Iniesta instead of Villa, Higuain instead of Benzema.

Shithouse thread. Keep of course. Anyone saying sell should fuck off to Salford.

No one is saying we should sell him, i'm asking merely because the pressure he's getting and he will have second thoughts of playing for us and his agent will have a field day in the summer finding him new club and by then LFC have no choice but to sell instead of keeping unhappy player.

I prefer to keep him and show him more support but with the clowns on the board and half-hearted support from the manager things might get a little difficult in the next few months.

I can't believe this question is even being asked!

Shall we bend over and part our cheeks to Ferguson and media still further by selling one of our best players? Yeah...get rid and fork out for more overpriced British shite i.e Downing! :telloff::wallbutt:

Fuck that right off.

Questioned asked always have an answer to it unless you're someone who wear their mother's underwear and got caught up by your friends.

The way we bend down to some fucked up pressure from the media and Manure is somewhat worrying. Fuck off indeed.