You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Britain's Gay Footballers

gkmacca

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john fash is religious and nigerian so you need to remember that when you judge him for his views

some people in the world have different thoughts on things, its allowed

Since when has Kensington London been in Nigeria?

Edited by SCOUSE TAPAS
and the Church of Scientology.

I dont want any of my footballers comming out and saying they like it up the Arse In the same way i dont want my footballers comming out and saying the like doing there Mrs up the Arse

What they do in the bedroom has nothing to do with me what they do on the pitch does if they are decent players or not is all i need to know and that should be the same for everyone

What if they just wank each other off?

john fash is religious and nigerian so you need to remember that when you judge him for his views

some people in the world have different thoughts on things, its allowed

I thought he played for england? I nearly put jamaica then, mixing him up with robbie earle - what does that say about me! I think I would have failed the local goverment inherent rascist test anyway :wow:

Granted he's born in London but he calls himself nigerian, he lives there I think.

Dont get me wrong, I dont agree with him at all, it doesnt bother me if you like men or women but to some people they still have a problem with it

If they want to be soft mongs then let them

Yeah he hosts deal or no deal in Nigeria now apparently.

Not surprised to see Tom R totally ruling this thread given how fruity he sounded on that podcast. You go girl!

Yet television personalities, musicians, politicians, cricketers and rugby players

do not.

In the seventies, abusing black players was commonplace, now it is unacceptable.

If it were a high profile player, the spotlight on abuse would be so intense that it may deal with it once and for all.

And few are as high profile as Cristiano Ronaldo...

ON the other hand, maybe there hundreds of them, but they just rightly don't feel the need to shout about it, in the same manner mosy straight people aren't actively encouraged to be forced to shout about not being gay!

Seriously, why on earth should any gay person feel any pressure whatsoever to proclaim the fact?

It's nobody's fucking business but their own. Why should they feel a constant pressure to succumb to society's bizarre preoccupation and morbid curiosity with people's sexuality?? It's just outright plain fucking WEIRD.

Why do we "need" to know who teh gay footballers are? Is it for our benefit, or theirs?

I mean what do we expect gay footballers to do anyway once they've come out? Do we expect them to wear pink socks and do each other's hair in the centre circle or something?

No, we'd expect them to carry on as they were. Which is exactly what they probably are doing right now!

In summary - who gives a fuck!

Tom R.

Giving it to you straight. Ooerrrr!

Can I just make a point here.

Justin Fashanu didn't kill himself because he was gay. He killed himself because he was a paedophile.

Then pages of "I'm 100% right about everything ever!"

He never killed himself because he had sex with a seventeen year old, he killed himself because of the things he was going to be subjected to because he had sex with a seventeen year old. The idea that someone would think it's fine to lay into him as a paedophile (whilst completely not understanding what a paedophile is) is, well, a bit fucking shitty.

The idea that the distinction between killing yourself because you had sex with a 17 year old man and an 18 year old man is worth much to him is retarded.

If you'd have started out with "He killed himself because he didn't want to go to jail" people might have thought you were being a little less of a cunt about it.

He did fuck all wrong. Anyone who derives their morals from the law is fucking mong. Ask Rosa Parks.

Edited by Stu Monty

I dont want any of my footballers comming out and saying they like it up the Arse In the same way i dont want my footballers comming out and saying the like doing there Mrs up the Arse

What they do in the bedroom has nothing to do with me what they do on the pitch does if they are decent players or not is all i need to know and that should be the same for everyone

I see what you mean, but do you think that people should hide what and who they are?

He never killed himself because he had sex with a seventeen year old, he killed himself because of the things he was going to be subjected to because he had sex with a seventeen year old. The idea that someone would think it's fine to lay into him as a paedophile (whilst completely not understanding what a paedophile is) is, well, a bit fucking shitty.

The idea that the distinction between killing yourself because you had sex with a 17 year old man and an 18 year old man is worth much to him is retarded.

If you'd have started out with "He killed himself because he didn't want to go to jail" people might have thought you were being a little less of a cunt about it.

He did fuck all wrong. Anyone who derives their morals from the law is fucking mong. Ask Rosa Parks.

If you are watching Tom r, this is what a post looks like when someone is right.

Aye, especially when that piece of law has subsequently been changed due to it being outdated and wrong. Still, why let something like that get in the way of outright moral condemnation.

The law has set the age of consensual sex at 16.

Would you be OK if Fashanu had had sex with a boy of say, 14?

12?

Or would you argue that law has no place in the moral choice of individuals and people can fuck who they want?

He broke the law of the land. It's strange to me how quickly people jump to the defence of a suicidal paedo citing things like "when two people love each other it doesn't matter....blah blah". Doesn't read like love to me though, and I don't think it was his moral fibre he was shoving up that kid's arse either - just a quick bum-fuck with an under-age kid he shouldn't have stuck his cock into.

He wasn't even that good a footballer.

He broke the law of the land. It's strange to me how quickly people jump to the defence of a suicidal paedo citing things like "when two people love each other it doesn't matter....blah blah". Doesn't read like love to me though, and I don't think it was his moral fibre he was shoving up that kid's arse either - just a quick bum-fuck with an under-age kid he shouldn't have stuck his cock into.

He wasn't even that good a footballer.

I hate him because of that ONE good goal he ever scored, against us for Norwich, which featured on the MOTD title sequence years later.

The original point was,'who gives a fuck what they do in private,its what they do on the pitch that matters,' and that still stands.

It's obviously a good point but most fans wouldn't stand by it and would chant mercilessly at any player who came out of the closet. Look at some of the folk in this thread and times that by the thousands.