You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Britain's Gay Footballers

gkmacca

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you're not, Tom. You're only serving to derail a decent discussion. But, as I said, people like you are very much part of the problem.

Fuck off, prick.

I've made more valid points and comments earlier in this thread than probably anyone.

I was making very sensible points and questioning certain things, and the only people who are "derailing" this thread are people like you refusung to accept the fact that Fashanu fucked an underage boy.

It happened. Deal with it.

Fuck off, prick.

I've made more valid points and comments earlier in this thread than probably anyone.

I was making very sensible points and questioning certain things, and the only people who are "derailing" this thread are people like you refusung to accept the fact that Fashanu fucked an underage boy.

It happened. Deal with it.

You claim your points are valid and sensible, and I guess they might be to you. But they wreak of ignorance, Tom. That's a fact, my friend.

I'm actually 100% correct in everything I've said.

You're the one trying to say that because he fucked a boy when it was completely illegal, it's perfectly ok.

You're clearly "wrong" in more than one sense of the word.

As is par for the course, you are wrong. You said he was a paedophile, he isn't. You're now saying he had sex with an underage boy. He didn't. The age of consent is 16. Unless you think its wrong as this was the law in that country at that time. In which case I guess you think its ok to have sex with 12 years olds as that also used to happen years ago. This is just the kind of shite I would expect from someone who has admitted to having Michael Jackson posters on his wall. Still got them on yer wall you sad twat?

When did Michael Jackson admit to bumming an underage boy, therefore making it a nailed on fact that it happened?

Must have missed that.

Whats weirder? Having sex with someone over the legal age of consent or a 45 year old man inviting kids, who are under 14 years old, to his house for sleepovers?

As is par for the course, you are wrong. You said he was a paedophile, he isn't. You're now saying he had sex with an underage boy. He didn't. The age of consent is 16. Unless you think its wrong as this was the law in that country at that time. In which case I guess you think its ok to have sex with 12 years olds as that also used to happen years ago. This is just the kind of shite I would expect from someone who has admitted to having Michael Jackson posters on his wall. Still got them on yer wall you sad twat?

Actually, I AM correct, as per alfuckingways.

I actually believe that ALL gay sex in Maryland is illegal, but even if you choose to ignore that, the general age of consent at the time was EIGHTEEN.

Listen, dickhead. You're just not bright enough to converse with me. Don't bother.

I think he's making some sense here actually mate.

The point he made earlier about (some) gays announcing it to the world that they're gay pisses me off no end.

Ok, well done, so you're gay, good for you.

Are they not forced into this situation though through the way homosexuality is still seen and treated in many circles ?? I'm sure they'd much prefer to not have to do this but unfortunately for some people it's still a big deal. A lot of the people who do feel it necessary to make these public statements etc are forced into it by the years of rumours, persecution and accusation.

Whats weirder? Having sex with someone UNDER the legal age of consent or a 45 year old man inviting kids, who are under 14 years old, to his house for sleepovers?

Edited that for you as once again you're ignoring the fucking facts.

FASHANU FUCKED AN UNDERAGE BOY.

The end.

It isn't about who's "weirder", michael jackson or someone who fucks underage boys?!?!

Jesus Christ. Talk about trying to derail a thread...

Right, I'm off. You cunts are too retarded and not nearly important enough to take up any more of my very precious and much sought after time.

Whats weirder? Having sex with someone over the legal age of consent or a 45 year old man inviting kids, who are under 14 years old, to his house for sleepovers?

I'd go with the kids, what you planning on doing with them ??, if it's sinsiter then you should probably get an xbox and a load of sweets in as cover.

We all get that, Tom, but if it had happened 5 years later then it wouldn't have been "fucking an under age boy" would it? so it's not quite as cut and dry as you're making it out to be. It was an archaic law that needed to be changed but you seem quite happy to condemn someone for falling foul of it.

My post about you being hypocritical is that on other issues you waffle on about other people only seeing things in black and white. That's a good point but you appear compeletely unable to do the same in this case (or anything else when it suits your argument).

My point about you being hypocritical is that on other issues you waffle on about other people only seeing things in black and white. That's a good point but you appear compeletely unable to do the same in this case (or anything else when it suits your argument).

Didn't a wise man once say "if you're thinkin' about being my lover, it don't matter if you're black or white"?

(Or over the age of 12).

We all get that, Tom, but if it had happened 5 years later then it wouldn't have been "fucking an under age boy" would it? so it's not quite as cut and dry as you're making it out to be. It was an archaic law that needed to be changed but you seem quite happy to condemn someone for falling foul of it

This really is my last comment!

It didn't happen 5 years later, it happened when it happened, when it was illegal.

And I'm not hypocritical on this like this. I'm like this on lots of subjects - people who get all high and mighty about countries like Saudi chopping off people's hands for stealing for example.

You know what I say about that? Don't fucking steal shit in Saudi Arabia. It's all quite simple really, isn't it. Isn't it? At least it should be. That's what laws are there for like.

I used to enjoy smoking weed. I thought the laws around it were, and still are, archaic and stupid. But you wouldn't hear me cry it in if I ever got caught bang to rights.

When I go to Thailand, I stay the fuck away from it as they can bang you up for life for it, just for possession of a few spliffs. It's stupid and archaic, but they'll do it whether I agree with that or not. Tough shit.

Ignorance and dislike of the law is not a valid defence!

Did Justin Fashanu have sex with an underage boy? yes or no.

Yes! He fucking well did.

I don't really even know why it matters now. You're just pissing me off. I'm not asking for you to condemn him, and I've already taken back my badly judged "pedophile" comment, I just want you to stop fucking defending him or trying to justifying it, and just acknowledge that it happened and that it was a huge part of why he topped himself.

It depends, how old was Tom in 1998? That makes all the difference apparently.

I don't think it's really fair to speculate about whether or not the young Tom would have gladly allowed Michael Jackson to bum him.

We can't know the answer to that. We don't know enough of the facts to help us make that decision.

Although he would have. He definitely would have.

This really is my last comment!

It didn't happen 5 years later, it happened when it happened, when it was illegal.

And I'm not hypocritical on this like this. I'm like this on lots of subjects - people who get all high and mighty about countries like Saudi chopping off people's hands for stealing for example.

You know what I say about that? Don't fucking steal shit in Saudi Arabia. It's all quite simple really, isn't it. Isn't it? At least it should be. That's what laws are there for like.

I used to enjoy smoking weed. I thought the laws around it were, and still are, archaic and stupid. But you wouldn't hear me cry it in if I ever got caught bang to rights.

When I go to Thailand, I stay the fuck away from it as they can bang you up for life for it, whether I agree with that or not. Tough shit.

Ignorance or dislike of the law is not a valid defence.

Did Justin Fashanu have sex with an underage boy? yes or no.

Yes! He fucking well did.

I don't really even know why it matters now. You're just pissing me off. I'm not asking for you to condemn him, and I've already taken back my badly judged "pedophile" comment, I just want you to stop fucking defending him or trying to justifying it, and just acknowledge that it happened and that it was a huge part of why he topped himself.

Haha you said pretty much the exact opposite on the Suarez thread but never mind.

We all acknowledge that technically he had sex with a minor. What that added to original debate god only knows and it also ignores the fact that it was only due to an archaic piece of law that was soon to be changed.

So yes, Tom, you are right in saying that he had sex with a minor or "fucking an underage boy" (massively inaccurate in itself). Well done for pointing that out. It was a fantastically irrelevant thing to point out but then that doesn't really matter as all you seem to want to do is "be right" for some reason.

john fash is religious and nigerian so you need to remember that when you judge him for his views

some people in the world have different thoughts on things, its allowed

To be fair the impression I got from him on the show last night, at face value anyway, that he was pissed off not with his brother being gay, but what he came out with in the papers. Put it this way, irrespective of sexual orientation, say if I had a sister and she appeared on the front page of the S*n announcing she'd fucked a MP and all sorts of men I'd be pretty pissed off about that, too.

However I do recognise this might have just been him back-pedalling in front of both a TV camera and his daughter. I don't know enough of the details about his comments at the time so I'd be willing to come to the conclusion that he is in fact a Grade A cunt after all, when presented with other evidence.

I dont want any of my footballers comming out and saying they like it up the Arse In the same way i dont want my footballers comming out and saying the like doing there Mrs up the Arse

What they do in the bedroom has nothing to do with me what they do on the pitch does if they are decent players or not is all i need to know and that should be the same for everyone