You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A Question;

Redshadow

I am right now trying very hard to get someone I know whose utterly Liverpool Daft a present for Xmas; The Trouble I'm having with regard to suitable choices For that present? Is that the Only ones I can get my hands on fairly quickly right now? Are either a choice out of Pepe Reina's Autobiography or Last Year's Season Review of ours as they're All that's in stock around my area right now and the person in question truly Loves both our books & DVD'S - I had originally looked also for the recent complilation of our classic matches that was released on DVD or the new book about season 85-86 that was released recently but the less said about Those little endeavours? The better. :wallbutt:

Anyway which one should I buy now as at present? I can get only one of the two - Pepe's book? Or the season Review? Which is better Value For Money and would have more value in you (the humble repliers to this post should you reply) opinions as a present or be appreciated more by the recipient? Any & all views would be appreciated and thanks in advance for all help offered................

Right am off out now to Get said present - Unsure what it will be - Will post later and briefly in reply?

Jim MM - Sorry my friend wasn't aware of said rule - I very rarely post on This part of the site so didn't know of that particular rule's existence.

Elmyn Noos? Shut up with the abuse mate; There's no need for it!! I can do grammar as well as the next person and if you read some of the novels masquerading as posts I've put in the Footie Forum by maybe opening your eyes to Look rather than your mouth to shout at me? You'd see that. Mind you? I've also changed my way of writing a little recently which might have had something to do with it. Either way - It will all work out in the end no doubt, as these things have a habit of doing.........

NB And just to make it even More annoying? They're apparently both exactly the same price as well - Decisions, Decision..........Grr!!!

Right am off out now to Get said present - Unsure what it will be - Will post later and briefly in reply?

Jim MM - Sorry my friend wasn't aware of said rule - I very rarely post on This part of the site so didn't know of that particular rule's existence.

Elmyn Noos? Shut up with the abuse mate; There's no need for it!! I can do grammar as well as the next person and if you read some of the novels masquerading as posts I've put in the Footie Forum by maybe opening your eyes to Look rather than your mouth to shout at me? You'd see that. Mind you? I've also changed my way of writing a little recently which might have had something to do with it. Either way - It will all work out in the end no doubt, as these things have a habit of doing.........

NB And just to make it even More annoying? They're apparently both exactly the same price as well - Decisions, Decision..........Grr!!!

I'm on the edge of my seat wondering how your predicament is going to pan out. Please hurry back and let us know. When you do, can you make sure you insert random capital letters and punctuation marks into your riveting posts please? I'm kicking myself here that I don't go on the Footie Forum if it's regularly contributed to by icons of literacy such as yourself. It must be quite a read over there.