You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Faithless fans - Last chance to see them.

Fugitive

As you may or may not be aware, Faithless will perform their final gig on Friday night before going their seperate ways. The gig is sold out but Cinemas across the country are streaming the gig live from 10.15pm.

Fact in Liverpool will also be showing it...

Faithless in Concert Live via Satellite | News | Picturehouse at FACT | Liverpool

No fucking way I'm missing it. Gutted I could not go down for it but this will be good enough for me.

End of an era alright, but when they are borke in 10 years time the reunion raves will be just as good!

Doubt it mate. They have made a serious amount of money and I cant see a 63 year old Maxi Jazz still wanting to sing his arse off with no top on.

These guys are just SUPERB live.

They really are. I usually go and see them at least once a year but never got around to going during this tour and then they announced it was their final one. I'm absolutely gutted. I must have seen them about 15 times in the past 10 years.

Quality band. I know they're more feted for their lively dance numbers but this is possibly my favourite track from them. It's storytelling at its best. Maxi is a national treasure; vastly under-rated.

KhYcoioForU

The last verse, and particularly:

The economy robbed me of my family

And no strategy combats negative equity

...can't help but resonate given what's happening to people now.

I went to see Foo Fighters at Wembley in the cinema once, it's a pretty weird experience.

You get some people who just want to sit down, tap they're feet and fingers and nod along appreciatively.

You get some who actually think they're at the gig are screaming every word back at the screen and jumping around like they're in a mosh pit.

I also didn't think it was loud enough. To try and recreate that gig feeling, it needs to be at the same ear splitting level. It reminded me of watching a music / gig DVD in your front room but you don't want to turn it up to much as you might upset the neighbours.

I found the whole experience pretty underwhelming to be honest. I don't think I'd rush back to see another gig at the cinema.