You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

Insomnia to the max, so I watched a YouTube video of best GoT moments. Not only did it reinforce my view that this is my favourite show of all time now, but also how good S7 has been. I mean, had this season been shit, GoT wouldn't have gone down as the best ever. I think the same is true of S8.

There are many scenes from S7 that get into a best ever moments compilation.

1) Lady Olenna calling Joffrey a cunt and telling his father she was the one who killed him.

2) The Field of Fire - amazing.

3) The death of visirion.

4) Arya's revenge for the Red Wedding

5) Cersei's revenge on the Martells.

Then some other good scenes

1) Euron's attack on the Greyjoy's

2) Greyscale removal

3) Dany and Jon meeting in the throne room.

4) Arya sparring with Brianne of Tarth

• Upvote 1

Loved the ending with the dragon, and when the Night King took it out. Bringing the dragon out with chains was a bit shit however and did Theon just go for a walk about or something in this episode whilst all the important stuff unfolded? The break neck speed really isn't doing it any favours. Overall though, a pretty decent episode.

Season 4 for me, remains the last truly great series in this show. The quality of subsequent seasons fluctuates for too much. Although the last episode of season 6 remains my favourite episode of them all.

Do John and the king of the ice army have some connection or is it just that they are both the respected leaders which is why they keep eyeing each other up?

Jon looks at the Might King with a mixture of lust and jealousy as he is a much taller man. The Night King is also jealous of Jon because he will soon be up to his nuts in Danys guts.

• Upvote 2

Do John and the king of the ice army have some connection or is it just that they are both the respected leaders which is why they keep eyeing each other up?

The Night King had a bit with Jon's ma in his Ford Cortina in Secrets car park in 1993. Both trying to work out if they are kin.

Fuck knows how to put the spoiler thing on Tapatalk so don't read if you haven't watched the e6 yet....

A great episode. I hope the whole White Walker/Wights thing comes to an end next episode so next season we can focus on the iron throne and the scheming that comes with all that.

There's a few things that I think could become important.

I think Jon and the Night King have some sort of connection or that the Night King has some sort of importance from the past because it showed him very briefly in an earlier episode and GOT tends to go back to seemingly insignificant moments that you forget about but come back important. It didn't really need to show it happening unless it becomes important. I think Sam will find out in one of his books who his real identity is and Sam will be hugely important in winning this battle.

The knife that Bran gave Arya and she subsequently gave to Sansa is going to either kill Little Finger or save Arya's life and Bran seen that she would need it and that's why he gave it to her.

Jon and Dany will marry and have a child because twice today she mentioned she can't have any children, I could have just forgotten but I can't ever remember that being mentioned before.

Cersai will die before she has her child or die in childbirth because the witch told her she would only have 3 children and they will and have all die.

Jamie will finally realise how much of a cunt Cersai is and maybe the one who kills her and him and Bronn find Tyrion and join forces.

I also think we'll lose a few fan favourites in the finale, fuck knows who but they'll be loads of deaths.

Jon and Dany will marry and have a child because twice today she mentioned she can't have any children, I could have just forgotten but I can't ever remember that being mentioned before.

I know they are speeding through things, but no way could she get pregnant and have a baby all within season 8 as theres only 6 episodes. That would be pushing it.

I reckon they fall in love, she gets killed by Cersai and co possibly after defeating the knight king.. Jon loses it and takes the iron throne with the dragons who will be loyal to him.

Then the last episode/last scene plays out with an image similar to this - 

iron-throne-jon-snow-21714890-1280-720.j