You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wales vs. England

Antynwa

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck it n any how were talking about back country lower league glory hunting supporters here.

why argue the toss when it has nothing to do with liverpool or liverpool fans.

I'm arguing the toss because I think you're wrong and either you know it, in which case you're a mong or don't know it in which case you're a mongetto. The thread title's clear: you knew this had little to do with LFC and entered anyway!

I'm arguing the toss because I think you're wrong and either you know it, in which case you're a mong or don't know it in which case you're a mongetto. The thread title's clear: you knew this had little to do with LFC and entered anyway!

your nation will not get a major boost if you beat wales,trust me.

Depends on where you live. More apathy for the national side in the country as a whole than I think you account for.

I think you're right and it's quite sad really. I find myself a little apathetic at times, the negativity irritates me and makes me feel disillusioned. Still, enough people do care and one of them's typing this (ME!).

your nation will not get a major boost if you beat wales,trust me.

No, not a major boost- frankly, Wales aren't that important. Still, it makes people a little happier, gives us something else to talk about and feel good about. Whilst I'm on this, I was listening to Talksport the other day when a presenter (I forget which) said Capello's got no skills, leadership, managerial or tactical. Seriously? He's been about as a manager 20+ years and enjoyed success just about everywhere. Why must we make a clown out of the man for god's sake?!

I think you're right and it's quite sad really. I find myself a little apathetic at times, the negativity irritates me and makes me feel disillusioned. Still, enough people do care and one of them's typing this (ME!).

To be fair though, a lot of them are complete gobshites. Both playing and supporting. It is no surprise that many don't like them.

whats your point,liverpool are not the mancs or the chavs,if i was a glory hunter i wouldnt be supporting liverpool would i?

Instead of 'Why Liverpool?', Why not Liverpool? There's a reason so many people in their 20s and 30s support Lpool and people in their teens and 2"s support Man Utd. There's a reason many people in here that live in Liverpool support Liverpool and not Everton or at a push, Tranmere.

Well if that's the case, how the fuck can you be a glory hunter if you support England????

1966 and all that. What have the others got?

Lest there be any doubt, let me just make it clear I don't actually care if England win or not.

1966 and all that. What have the others got?

Lest there be any doubt, let me just make it clear I don't actually care if England win or not.

I fucking hate England and the whole bullshit circus that surrounds it but I'm bored and saw an opportunity to entertain myself.