You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool bid 35mil Euro's for Alexis Sanchez!!

JD74

How can you say Honda is overrated and in the same breath claim one of the best left footer's around is right footed. I mean fair play Sanchez is a cracking player but don't attack my Honda, my wonderful Honda for being right footed of all things lest someone should take offence and start whacking nackers that are a blowin in the wind a little too much for my liking, keep them in your ovary slots until it gets warm and then gently lower them back into the world. Can't bear people who want to judge others quickly and then sit down far too fast and end up meekly limping to the hospital to have them carefully removed. Not on my taxes mate, go private for your privates there's people with hernias queuing out here for fucks sake. Cysts popping out the sides of men and crunchy eyeballs getting squished and turned around.

If we signed Honda, that would mean Japan would fucking love us. They'd replace us Norwegians, and instead of cellphone cameras that we bring, they'd bring huge fecking Canon\Nikon camaraes.... Just saying...

I'd prefer Sanchez over him, and Hazard before both, and Messi before all of them!

Forget sanchez and get Honda instead for 12m. A front 3 of sanchez, honda and carroll would be awesome. Honda is more built for the premiership as well.

Been shouting for Honda for ages. Good long term replacement for Gerrard who looks like he needs a serious rest. But we seriously need wingers. This Sanchez, is he right or left footed? If left get him as they are as rare as hens teeth. If right I'd rather we spent less than 30M and give the kids a chance.

Forget sanchez and get Honda instead for 12m. A front 3 of sanchez, honda and carroll would be awesome. Honda is more built for the premiership as well.

I would LOVE to see Honda at the club, another free kick genius, and it would be phenonimal to see someone w. that kind of left foot. He basically lead Japan during the world cup.