You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Having a dab after you've had a piss

Section_31

Taking a piss  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Taking a piss

I remember watching a quiz show in the late 90's. It was that shit Channel 5 one "100%". There was three lasses on it and the question was "80% of men dribble a little after they have finished peeing. True or false?" You could see the smirks on their faces as they all pressed true. Turned out it was false. The smirks faded only for the fella to say "The correct answer is 90%".

Dabbing is essential.

Captain, chrisbonnie, Deepz, Doh'Nuts, Elysian Red, fungus, Furmedge, Kevin D, KinskiRage, kopitelewis, Mak46137, manwiththestick, pants, ReDeus, RedKnight, sabbathfan, San Don, Section_31, She Knows It, stevebaby, TheBitch, Trumo, Woo, Xherdan, Ziggy Stardust

so these are the faggots to blame when you sit down for a hurried shite in a public trap, there's no bogroll and are thus forced to leave woefully wipeless. I stink of shit and it's because of you, you Cunts.

I dab and trim my pubes. Men that don't are savages.

I bet you've had your arse savaged a few times.

Captain, chrisbonnie, Deepz, Doh'Nuts, Elysian Red, fungus, Furmedge, Kevin D, KinskiRage, kopitelewis, Mak46137, manwiththestick, pants, ReDeus, RedKnight, sabbathfan, San Don, Section_31, She Knows It, stevebaby, TheBitch, Trumo, Woo, Xherdan, Ziggy Stardust

so these are the faggots to blame when you sit down for a hurried shite in a public trap, there's no bogroll and are thus forced to leave woefully wipeless. I stink of shit and it's because of you, you Cunts.

Actually that's your own fault. An integral part of my public toilet shitting routine is to check for bogroll before I shit. It's stood me in good stead thus far.

The other week I was queuing at the cubicles in Euston station for a dump. An old bloke came in to join the queue. Sadly, he did not hold out before he got to the front of the queue.

Anyone who doesn't investigate the bog roll situation in a public lavatory deserves to get caught short. I used the last of the bogroll in a court bogs recently, thankfully I finished myself off with the very last piece of roll. There were some nervous bowls in that place let me tell you. Plus, if you want stagefright, try taking a piss next to a 6'6 barrister in full robes and wig - it's like trying to have a slash next to Darth Vader.

There's got to be a fly on the wall show in there somewhere.

"Sean's about to go into court B where he'll find out whether or not he'll be sent down for bestiality, but first he needs to take a wicked shit and time is of the essence."

I used to be a terrible dribbler, did my 'ead right in, however I found if you place three fingers at the back and under your scrotum and push right up onto the pubic bone several times on the final few shakes the last remnants of urine are released and dribbles are avoided

I do this but for entirely different reasons...well not entirely.

• Upvote 1

so does no one remember, Im pretty sure it was Victor Meldrew in One foot in the grave.

he always did it, but something happened to the toilet paper, someone put some dissinfectant or something to make it sting on the toilet roll. and when he dabbed he cried out in agony.

pretty sure it was one foot in the grave, may have been something else tho

This really depends on what clothes you are wearing and what you are going to be doing immediately afterwards. If i am wearing jeans i don't bother. if I'm wearing trousers wear a stain will show I will. i also will give it a quick rinse with water if i'm walking out of the toilet and getting a blowie off a bird.

Guest San Don
Anyone who doesn't investigate the bog roll situation in a public lavatory deserves to get caught short. I used the last of the bogroll in a court bogs recently, thankfully I finished myself off with the very last piece of roll. There were some nervous bowls in that place let me tell you. Plus, if you want stagefright, try taking a piss next to a 6'6 barrister in full robes and wig - it's like trying to have a slash next to Darth Vader.

There's got to be a fly on the wall show in there somewhere.

"Sean's about to go into court B where he'll find out whether or not he'll be sent down for bestiality, but first he needs to take a wicked shit and time is of the essence."

Top shout and advice I always follow. Everyone surely also uses a bit of roll to wipe the seat before you sit? Some twat could have left untold effluent on the seat.

I always check no one has put superglue on the seat or cling filmed it even at work.

Trust no fucker when not using your own bog is what I say.

Top shout and advice I always follow. Everyone surely also uses a bit of roll to wipe the seat before you sit? Some twat could have left untold effluent on the seat.

I always check no one has put superglue on the seat or cling filmed it even at work.

Trust no fucker when not using your own bog is what I say.

Thay should have been the tagline for The X Files.

Anyone ever stood next to someone having a piss and when they shake their knob it makes this loud flopping noise? I think it only happens to people with big cocks, it might be when its so long that when they flop it, it slaps the top and underside of the shaft repeatedly. Ive only heard it happen to about 3 different people but I was fascinated.

Anyone ever stood next to someone having a piss and when they shake their knob it makes this loud flopping noise? I think it only happens to people with big cocks, it might be when its so long that when they flop it, it slaps the top and underside of the shaft repeatedly. Ive only heard it happen to about 3 different people but I was fascinated.

Right on. I'm off to the park to try this out with my cock.

[YOUTUBE]YNKPIOelTgA[/YOUTUBE]

You stink of shit because your sphincter muscle is flabby and you poo your pants.

Your sphincter muscle is flabby because it has been stretched by Purple Aki and others of that ilk.

Purple Aki homes in on you like an Exocet missile,attracted by the stench of your pissy helmet.

It's logical really.

Oh and......NEGGED!

Apologies, but I don't really "stink of shit" - that was just a whimsical conceit devised to highlight the absurdity of wiping one's bullhead after taking a piss.

Maybe it's a foreskin thang: being sheathed I require a hearty shake, whereas cut bellends need a 'dab'?

Apologies, but I don't really "stink of shit" - that was just a whimsical conceit devised to highlight the absurdity of wiping one's bullhead after taking a piss.

Maybe it's a foreskin thang: being sheathed I require a hearty shake, whereas cut bellends need a 'dab'?

You bring an interesting factor to the debate here. I'm still equipped with a roll neck rather than a crew neck because I have far more sense than to let anyone with a knife near my todger - I wonder if there's a correlation between shaking as opposed to dabbing and having reached adulthood whilst retaining a pristine, fully intact cock?

As for standing to wipe, I remember the last time that discussion reared it's head on these pages. I must have sat here for ten or fifteen minutes just trying to get my head round the concept, so utterly alien was it to me. I can't even begin to grasp why someone would do it.

I very rarely dab. I think the major exception is a piss before I'm going to bed with the missus, for obvious reasons I think giving it a little maintenance is only right at that point.

Don't get me started on standers, VV, the deviant fucks.

and miss a chance to dognose?

• 2 weeks later...

A strange occurance happened last Friday; I was in the gents of the local Wetherspoon's after work having a slash.

I was just finishing off when the bog door goes, I turn to my left to see one of the young barmaids staring at me. Anyway, she goes about her business checking the bogs for cleanliness (!), and I go about mine : flapping and tossing my dick about to flick the last remaining drops of piss water into the urinal.

Go in tonight and BARRED !

Fucking knob heads.