You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some dickhead has been sending some stupid tweets to John Henry and his family.

Does anyone have any idea who this prat is? Heres his link and a sample of his tweets.

Twitter

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@John_W_Henry get out of our club u nasty dirty pervert bring bak rafa or fuk off before bad karma comes to ur family....get it ??!!

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti y cant u an ur leach husband fk off from our club ur family is worse than the last owners we had..i hope all ur kids disease

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti do u see wot u dirty yanks hav dun to our great club....GET OUT OF OUR CLUB U LITTLE SLAG CANT WAIT TO MEET U FACE 2 FACE

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti GET OUT OUR CLUB YA FUKIN SLAG WOCH WOT APENS NEXT TIME U STEP FOOT IN LIVERPOOL...MONEY GRABBIN GOLD DIGGIN BITCH WOCH !!!

21 Dec Favorite Retweet Reply

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti I WOULD HAVE TO ADVISE U AND UR HUSBAND TO STAY OUT OF LIVERPOOL...THER IS A LOT OF VERY HOSTILE FANS WANT UR BLOOD..NESV OUT

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@John_W_Henry I WOULD ADVISE U NOT TO COME TO LIVERPOOL AGAIN RESTLESS FANS ARE TALKING....U WIL BE SORRY IF U R SPOTTED IN LIVERPOOL!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a fucking idiot. He has two follows one of them is John Henry.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
Some dickhead has been sending some stupid tweets to John Henry and his family.

Does anyone have any idea who this prat is? Heres his link and a sample of his tweets.

Twitter

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@John_W_Henry get out of our club u nasty dirty pervert bring bak rafa or fuk off before bad karma comes to ur family....get it ??!!

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti y cant u an ur leach husband fk off from our club ur family is worse than the last owners we had..i hope all ur kids disease

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti do u see wot u dirty yanks hav dun to our great club....GET OUT OF OUR CLUB U LITTLE SLAG CANT WAIT TO MEET U FACE 2 FACE

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti GET OUT OUR CLUB YA FUKIN SLAG WOCH WOT APENS NEXT TIME U STEP FOOT IN LIVERPOOL...MONEY GRABBIN GOLD DIGGIN BITCH WOCH !!!

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@Linda_Pizzuti I WOULD HAVE TO ADVISE U AND UR HUSBAND TO STAY OUT OF LIVERPOOL...THER IS A LOT OF VERY HOSTILE FANS WANT UR BLOOD..NESV OUT

»

ryan 19

LFC4EVA36 ryan 19

@John_W_Henry I WOULD ADVISE U NOT TO COME TO LIVERPOOL AGAIN RESTLESS FANS ARE TALKING....U WIL BE SORRY IF U R SPOTTED IN LIVERPOOL!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a fucking idiot. He has two follows one of them is John Henry.

Got to be a manc or bluenose WUM shurely?

Anyone got Twitter to report this or at least tell him to fk off and apologise to Henry. Total dick head.

I did both. I reported him then I sent this to John Henry and Linda Pizzuti

Philteddylfc Phil Teddy

@John_W_Henry & @Linda_Pizzuti Please ignore the comments made by @LFC4EVA36, he does not represent our views and frankly hes a dickhead!

I have spoken to Linda Pizzuti a few times on twitter and shes lovely! This really annoyed me. What a fucking prat.

Just been looking through his Tweets from 2 - 3 months ago. He advises people to get in touch with him for further instructions! :-). And also directs all like minded people to RAWK.

There are threats insinuated there. I'd love a bit of tracking to be done and this idiot brought to the polices attention. 1 absolute wanker whoever it is, be it a blue or a manc on a wind up or even a very stupid red.

he's right about her being a gold digger though. Let's be honest!

haha

I mean, come on. This is the worse mismatch since, erm, since another really bad mismatch that I can now not recall for the purpose of this analogy.

article-1327051-0BEA92D3000005DC-676_468x293.jpg

Tbf, it would be hard for Henry to find a woman richer than him and willing to have kids. Atleast she is smart and educated.

Just been looking through his Tweets from 2 - 3 months ago. He advises people to get in touch with him for further instructions! :-). And also directs all like minded people to RAWK.

There are threats insinuated there. I'd love a bit of tracking to be done and this idiot brought to the polices attention. 1 absolute wanker whoever it is, be it a blue or a manc on a wind up or even a very stupid red.

The police are cracking down on cyber bullying and abuse/threats online now.

Hmm.