You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I hope the Mancs make the glazers burn as hard as hicks and gillet.

Anny Road

Guest The Chimp

I have nothing but contempt for them. Ergo I'd be fucking delighted to see their rat infested ship sink.

As an aside where does a Manc get off alluding to anyone being a bin-dipper? The dirty, scruffy cunts.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand them, but I hate it when capitalist bushboy bastards come in and treat our 'assets' this way. Our teams, in the north at least, have been built by working class people over years and these bastards come in and try to rape them.

Perhaps we could give them a helping hand in hicksterminating the fuckers.

Who's willing to fire a few bullet points?

I have nothing but contempt for them. Ergo I'd be fucking delighted to see their rat infested ship sink.

As an aside where does a Manc get off alluding to anyone being a bin-dipper? The dirty, scruffy cunts.

The way they go on you'd swear Manchester was the most economic prosperous city in the UK. They are like cockneys with some of their comments regarding 'Signing on' etc.

Went out with friends last night and was a bit drunk by the time this conversation happened but it basically went like this:

Annoying manc in the group: So... how's the table looking? Liverpool are 18th. Hahaha.

Me: Err OK... First off considering the last 3 days, nay, the last 3 years, the league position is not exactly top of my list to be concerned about. Also... there are 31 games left to play you mong.

Annoying manc: HAHAHA whatever! I'm not talking about later! I'm talking about TONIGHT! What number are you TONIGHT?!

Me: You want a number tonight? Our debt... now 37 million. Yours... 700 million and climbing. Good luck you mong.

After that it was like listening to Hicks' interview all over again. Which proves most modern day fans believe every word coming off the likes of Sky. I got '300 million invested in players'... 'who bought Torres'.. etc etc. Fucking ridiculous. I put them straight but it's a fucking joke how easily people are convinced of what's been happening behind the scenes.

I hope they suffer in a way I haven't seen any club suffer before.

Despite my liking for sketching religious leaders, eating bacon, swearing and not facing east at certain times of the day, being married with loads of kids, atheism, drinking, drug abuse, I love you and think we have a future.

Fuck 'em.

Too right mate. They loved GG & TH when it became apparent what they were up to and now because another one of their rivals has been took over they are even worse. I have a scum utd mate who keeps giving it " yous are always fucking lucky, being bought at the last minute". I, for one, would be glad to see them end up in the 3rd tier of english football with leeds etc.

Any talk about a joint protest last season was quickly shot down by them as they thought we were hanging on their coat-tails after their silly 'Norwich City' campaign so bollocks to helping them now. I don't care if they get rid of the Glazers as long as they're in the second division when they do.

I'm a bit torn over this, because I know several united fans who actually prefer to see us challenging with them as it makes the banter and matches more enjoyable. Having said that there are many who just want to see us fail, end of, and who go along happily with the "murderers" shite and "without killing anyone...", as Ferdinand etc. did in Moscow.

They are in deep shit though, their transfer activity since ronaldo went has shown that. £82M in the account and ferguson has spent about £26M in two seasons? Most of that has gone to pay off interest. ferguson's desperate to win no19 or the extra CL that'll cement him as "the greatest ever british manager" and he knows time is running out.

Another 2 points dropped against West Brom today, team booed off the pitch (fickle twats) they'll be choking on Chelsea's dust before long, and City's too.

I don't want them to go out of business, just back to the 26 years of oblivion they suffered between 1968 and 1994. Lets see them get 74,000 then.

I like seeing them sliding down right now. I'd be happy to see Ferguscum retiring with the Mancs falling out of the CL places (which could happen this season if they keep playing like that).

That said? Their owners are fucking cunts, too. Think about it, our debt was high, but theirs is DOUBLE. £800m is a lot of fucking debt.

After having a Manc friend of mine gloating at the prospect of our demise and the possibility of losing our players, I am not inclined to feel a single ounce of pity for them!!! Given their ignorance about their debt situation and how it has affected their ability to reinvest in the squad, they laughed and scoffed at us when we were going through possibly our darkest period in recent times. Am I supposed to feel sorry for them? The answer is no.

And like I said to my Manc friend...."before laughing at the splinter in mine eye, get rid of the log in yours." Now its my turn to laugh and don't look for no pity or remorse from me coz u gets none, son! Kill 'em all(with some of that 2pac vitriol)!

Edited by Rising_Phoenix

They're screwed - the Glazers have much more favourable loan terms than H&G and so are free to rack up the debt. Until the Green and Gold wearing buffoons actually stop going to the games and buying official merchandise to wear underneath, the club will roll on until they owe billions - then they can look forward to local derbies against Stockport.

When they became a PLC they invited this situation - they didn't need a Freddie Boswell to screw them up.

They're screwed - the Glazers have much more favourable loan terms than H&G and so are free to rack up the debt. Until the Green and Gold wearing buffoons actually stop going to the games and buying official merchandise to wear underneath, the club will roll on until they owe billions - then they can look forward to local derbies against Stockport.

... So true ... Lad who works for me now supports FC United ... his Dad is on the board and involved with raising funds for new ground at Newton Heath.

They spent the whole match day day at Old Toilet a few weeks ago selling Green and Gold merch and gave up in the end as the 'fans' would buy scarves and stuff from them then go straight into club shop for the official merch.

He said some of them think it's 'retro' gear anyway ...

I wish them nothing but luck in getting rid of the Glazers.

I wish them no luck at all.

I hate them cunts, and the're partly responsibe for the repression we've suffered as a club for the past 20 years.

We've got rid of our American owners, through determination, perseverance, and commitment. Their determination and commitment to ridding their owners out, is to buy Norwich City scarves. Leave them to it.

Hopefully someone buys them and makes them utterly average for a long, long time.

That will be far more enjoyable than them going under completely.

the glazers already have, its just that the strength of United squad has meant the effects of the debt have been defered for longer but the sale of ronaldo and his repalcement by michael owen on a free transfer tells the story of where they are heading.

United badly need to be able to sell their own TV rights but if that doesn't come about then the PIK's and the bond will make them increasingly uncompetative.

They are only generating enough EBITDA to tread water and they need to somehow repay the capital.