You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharjah have great links with The Sheikh. Just saying like.

Nothing on the Guardian website about it though. Its defo in the paper tomorrow. Theres the main headline of a different story at the top on the front of the sports supplement then the Sharjah story is below it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ha, love the way they've shoe-horned Sheik Mohammed into the Kirdi bid as well.

It's like take all the rumours, mix them all up, then add some other crazy stuff like "Rafa left because of his high moral standards".

Dear oh dear.

It isn't actually from TIA. It originated from the messageboards of the official site from a guy with 120 posts (this was his first topic). About as credible as me farting information.

First of all he said this about the Huang bid:

Guys this is the real deal, our wait is over. It's only a matter of when the deal can be pushed though. I feel it will be some time after the end of the transfer window though.

Then he posted this:

Guys it's the wrong one, it's the Syrian bid with the middle eastern consortium thats in pole position to buy LFC.

It will soon be clear in the media

Not to mention this little beauty about our new manager:

Interesting news coming out of Everton in a few weeks time will be that David Moyes is Liverpool's new manager!!!

Pretty safe to dismiss him as a cunt.

Edited by Numero Veinticinco

The ruler of Sharjah since January 1972, Shaikh Sultan is a pragmatist when it comes to business. He has turned his emirate into a business centre complementing that of Dubai. He is in alliance with Dubai's ruling Maktoum family

UAE - Shaikh Sultan bin Muhammad al-Qassimi.(Biography) - APS Diplomat Fate of the Arabian Peninsula | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

I wonder is there any truth in the bit about financial irregularities and one of the owners, obviously we know they're crooked cunts.

But is there any possibility they could be done for something illegal and thus that could be used as Leverage against them?

Hasn't Kenny Huang mentioned a secret rocket he had up his sleeve?:santa:

I wonder is there any truth in the bit about financial irregularities and one of the owners, obviously we know they're crooked cunts.

But is there any possibility they could be done for something illegal and thus that could be used as Leverage against them?

fingers fucking crossed

I choose to believe the scandal bit....as for the bit about the billionaire royal sheikh employing a montreal pizza man to do his negotiating for him...maybe less so.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If by some crazy twist of fate, Kirdi is fronting Sheik Mo's bid then I would have to question the Sheiks sanity.

But I just cant believe it.

He's clearly a bullshitter, mate. Take a look at the posts of his that I linked to in my post a few above this one.

Liverpool tiring of rival bidders' posturing

Liverpool tiring of rival bidders' posturing - Premier League, Football - The Independent

The investment bankers seeking to sell off Liverpool believe those supporting the prospective bids should remove themselves from the limelight as work to secure a deal continues.

Barclays Capital (BarCap) believe that work behind the scenes to pull together a financial deal should take precedence over an attempt to win any PR battle and Martin Broughton, the BarCap investment banker and Liverpool non-executive chairman, hired by Liverpool's owners, George Gillett and Tom Hicks, to find a buyer, is understood not to welcome the public utterances.

There is as yet no evidence that bids to buy the club will be on the table before the Liverpool board meets at Anfield tomorrow, though BarCap will not rush the process and will be looking for proof of funds from bidders before it can award preferred bidder status to any one prospective buyer.

The bid supposedly being put together by the Syrian businessman Yahya Kirdi has always seemed the least credible and Kirdi created more uncertainty about his intentions yesterday. He said he was not a "cowboy" and not crazy enough to pay "one pound more" than the market value of the club and rejected the suggestion that he had offered £600m.

"I can't pay one pound more than value of Liverpool," Kirdi said from his home in Montreal. "I'm not crazy," said Kirdi, who also claimed Liverpool had already rejected two of his bids since the club was put up for sale by its American owners in April.

Kirdi, whose representatives have suggested he wants to create a hotel and retail facility as part of a new ground development, said he is backed by "big names" from the Middle East and Canada. He refused to identify them, saying they wanted to remain anonymous until his offer was accepted.

If no viable bid is tabled, Broughton is prepared to go back to Liverpool's bankers, Royal Bank of Scotland, whose £237m loan to Hicks and Gillett is up for refinancing on 6 October and decide on the next course of action. The most likely option would be another extension of the loan, giving Broughton a further six months to find a buyer, though the alternative would be the bank taking over the club.

Liverpool tiring of rival bidders' posturing - Premier League, Football - The Independent

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I say 'a few posts above this one' and it goes to a new page. No doubt that there will be some people that read it and think it might be true, so I've quoted the links again.

It isn't actually from TIA. It originated from the messageboards of the official site from a guy with 120 posts (this was his first topic). About as credible as me farting information.

First of all he said this about the Huang bid:

Guys this is the real deal, our wait is over. It's only a matter of when the deal can be pushed though. I feel it will be some time after the end of the transfer window though.

Then he posted this:

Then he posted this:

Guys it's the wrong one, it's the Syrian bid with the middle eastern consortium thats in pole position to buy LFC.

Not to mention this little beauty about our new manager:

Interesting news coming out of Everton in a few weeks time will be that David Moyes is Liverpool's new manager!!!

Pretty safe to dismiss him as a cunt.

Kirdi said he will be in charge by sunday, he said The PR crew of Hueng are cunts,he said he has middle eastern backers, he said he has a deal in place with Hicks and Gillett and has been speaking to them since Oct 09(shame the two yank cunts were not speaking to each other then, or were they?)

He said the board and PL will all come together on thursday to sign the deal. Lets get it straight.

Broughton, Ayre(dog) and Purslow, back the Hueng bid, How can he buy it?

What's in it for Broughton to back the Chinese bid?

On a sidenote, I went the Rabotnicki game and got a free programme and the board of directors is listed as:

G.N Gillett Jnr

T.O Hicks

I Ayre

P Nash

All these fellas are listed in their other roles as are Broughton and Purslow but it specifically says 'Board of Directors' and only those 4 listed above are listed in that column.

On a sidenote, I went the Rabotnicki game and got a free programme and the board of directors is listed as:

G.N Gillett Jnr

T.O Hicks

I Ayre

P Nash

All these fellas are listed in their other roles as are Broughton and Purslow but it specifically says 'Board of Directors' and only those 4 listed above are listed in that column.

Check the offy site mate.

He knows CIC are behind it, Do you not believe this man is coming to the end of his patience?

He knows what the interest payment on the club per week is.

If CIC really are using Huang (who seems like a bit of a shyster to me) despite all the denials and counter claims, to front their bid, then at least they would seem to have substantial funds.

This Kirdi dude seems like a complete no-hoper.

Guess we'll find out over the next week or so if the timetable for showing Broughton the money is correct.

So Broughton's basically getting backed into a corner and will have to accept the Kirdi bid, which is bad for us?

I assume it's because governments aren't allowed to tamper with football clubs? (especially ones with dodgy human rights records such as China)

No, if it's not the best option he tells Kirdi politely to fuck off. He is not obliged to help Tom, George and their buddies out, he's obliged to make a decision for the club's benefit and doesn't need to be influenced by anything else.

So Broughton's basically getting backed into a corner and will have to accept the Kirdi bid, which is bad for us?

I assume it's because governments aren't allowed to tamper with football clubs? (especially ones with dodgy human rights records such as China)

Where do you get all that from?

Broughton was appointed to run the sales process with BarCap after the Yanks were pressured by the banks.

He appears to be going about it in a professional manner.