You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa & Torres..?

d1yer

Hi all,

Sorry to ask the same old...:whatever:

Anyone out there any wiser on the out come of the big talks held today with Rafa and broughton..?

And what the out look on the Torres hype is looking like.To be honest sell torres cash in on him..he reminds me of Owen ( injured all the time )..take the so-called £70m.

Pay off Rafa as he still wants his 16m and let king kenny and rush step in and see what they can do with abit of the transfer kitty left..!!:yes:

It's been confirmed that if Rafa is willing to go with the Wyatt Earp type facial hair, then he'll get 3 more years. Torres is agreeable as long as he gets his own personal doctor and a guaranteed knee op every 6 weeks whether he needs it or not.

Guest PurpleNose
Hi all,

Anyone out there any wiser on the out come of the big talks held today with Rafa and broughton..?

And what the out look on the Torres hype is looking like.To be honest sell torres cash in on him..he reminds me of Owen ( injured all the time )..take the so-called £70m.

Pay off Rafa as he still wants his 16m and let king kenny and rush step in and see what they can do with abit of the transfer kitty left..!!:yes:

No you're fucking not.

It's been confirmed that if Rafa is willing to go with the Wyatt Earp type facial hair, then he'll get 3 more years. Torres is agreeable as long as he gets his own personal doctor and a guaranteed knee op every 6 weeks whether he needs it or not.

Ha ha ha..!

That`s about right there..!:whistle:

Hi all,

:whistle:

Hi all,

First post and already negged to buggery.

Welcome aboard, son.

He's either a manc cunt or a rent boy cunt. Either way, he's a cunt. The "calm down, calm down" has just sealed his fate. I give him about two days before his IP is being abused.

Yeah cheers.

Nice to know my fellow red supporters are so warming.As for being a low down dirty manc forget it i was born and bread in bootle.

As for my IP address being abused wtf..!

I joint this forum because like many of you on here im FUCKING LIVERPOOL TILL I DIE..I have held a season ticket for 5 years now and follow lfc all the world to watch my team..! Now thats not a manc is it..!

Y.N.W.A