You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What a fucking shambles!!!

topkop

I cannot believe this shit we are producing!! The team I used to love watching as a boy are a pile of steaming dog shit!! wigan wanderers?! who?? what a pathetic joke, and scrambling for a goal to get a draw at lile!! like we used play in fucking school!!

I really sorry about the language but I've just about had it. they dont deserve the boots they play in, they should be made to train in their bare fucking feet!

Liverpool are an absolute disgrace. and as for rafa..say no more,:wallbutt:

This team lacks direction, doesnt believe in the system its being asked to play, hasnt got the players good enough to play that system ,has a captain who believes he deserves a premier league winners medal to complete his "collection" and is in a massive sulk throwing his hands in the air and rolling his eyes at the shite around him, well "hollywood" mate the £700 I pay to watch the dross you and the others are serving up is hard earned and can just about be afforded. But Stevie you go an pick up your £120.000 per week, or your £480,000 a month or your £5.760,000000, with a bonus and endorsments and shirt sales probably more closer to £8 or 9 Million a year and its not just you every one else is culpable.

But you are one of us and thats why you get it more, you dont seem arsed, you look fed up, but so are we, so instead of going through the motions sulkin get a fuckin grip and fight for us, there's thousands of us who havent seen a Championship winning team but we turn up every week and dont sulk, im lucky ive seen the lot , every trophy to be won, ive been there. But in all honesty the football served up this season is the worst ive seen since 92/93 with Souness and we all know what happend to him. Tonight I feel like ive lost the will to live !

Guest TesticleOReilly
If you lot are the quality of Liverpool fan, then I'm fucking glad we are getting beat.

It might flush a few of you out.

There's gonna be trouble if you don't get your homework done and brush your toofypegs before bed.

This team lacks direction, doesnt believe in the system its being asked to play, hasnt got the players good enough to play that system ,has a captain who believes he deserves a premier league winners medal to complete his "collection" and is in a massive sulk throwing his hands in the air and rolling his eyes at the shite around him, well "hollywood" mate the £700 I pay to watch the dross you and the others are serving up is hard earned and can just about be afforded. But Stevie you go an pick up your £120.000 per week, or your £480,000 a month or your £5.760,000000, with a bonus and endorsments and shirt sales probably more closer to £8 or 9 Million a year and its not just you every one else is culpable.

But you are one of us and thats why you get it more, you dont seem arsed, you look fed up, but so are we, so instead of going through the motions sulkin get a fuckin grip and fight for us, there's thousands of us who havent seen a Championship winning team but we turn up every week and dont sulk, im lucky ive seen the lot , every trophy to be won, ive been there. But in all honesty the football served up this season is the worst ive seen since 92/93 with Souness and we all know what happend to him. Tonight I feel like ive lost the will to live !

Drop his ass and stick the band on carra ......or the Chief

I cannot believe this shit we are producing!! The team I used to love watching as a boy are a pile of steaming dog shit!! wigan wanderers?! who?? what a pathetic joke, and scrambling for a goal to get a draw at lile!! like we used play in fucking school!!

I really sorry about the language but I've just about had it. they dont deserve the boots they play in, they should be made to train in their bare fucking feet!

Liverpool are an absolute disgrace. and as for rafa..say no more,:wallbutt:

*Wigan Athletic you fucking idiot. Oh, and *Lille.