You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stag ideas

Remmie

I'm not the best man on this one but I have been flagged as the bargain man when it comes to sniffing out the deals.

Flight and accommodation budget of £150 for early April. I am seriously looking at changing that date as it's school holidays and I want to work the bank holidays as I get 12 hour shifts at triple pay, so maybe late March or mid april, preferably over a weekend.

Looking at leaving from either Birmingham or East Midlands. Early ideas include Riga which looks cheap and do-able or the slightly more expensive Lithuania which has an awesome bonus of a great trick (the stag gets arrested for drug possession, bag put over his head and taken away, when bag is removed he is sat in a limo full of strippers, the others meet him 5 minutes later having being kicked off bus in middle of nowhere). Riga has shooting in an ex nuclear bunker and bobsleighing which both sound awesome and I've been before so know some good places.

Need to chat with best man, so maybe a sunny holiday might be the goer. Basically I need good activity suggestions and places that suit stags for a reasonable price.

I've posted this one before, it'll depend on the stag though.

You get all the guys sat around a large table with there kecks around their ankles and a couple of tarts under the table. All the guys are getting pissed and playing poker.

Anyway the tarts make their way around the guys giving them a wank and a suck treat, the guys have to take it in turns guessing who's being pleasured, they get it right they stay at the table and the other guy get kicked out, they get it wrong and they get kicked out till the next time.

I don't know what Prague is like now, possibly to well known but we were there in 2002, 24p a pint if you knew where to go and all the quality birds, strip clubs and brothels you could wish for.

Euro trash actually filmed a peice in one of the 'bars' me and a mate went to when we were out there. 6 months later I'm pissed late on a Friday night and I'm watching the stage in this club where me and my mate did the most stunning set of twins you could ever imagine in your life.

Happy days.

I can confirm that in no way is Prague 24p a pint anymore!

The poker game sounds mad, but I don't see it happening. Did you not get queasy at the thought of other dudes' jizz touching your bits.

You could pay 24p or £2 a pint in 2002, just needed to know where to go.

Get a big table! And like I said, they're tarts, they'll swallow the lot.

• 8 months later...

Rem, what did you end up doing? I'm in exactly the same situation myself with a budget of about £150 for a few days jaunt to somewhere fun and relatively cheap just before the Easter holidays. Riga is on my radar but I'm looking for suggestions.

The friends of the stag were to poor to shell out decent money and the best man took his time to get things organised so we ended up going to Newquay. Was really fucking good though, the theme was DIY Superheroes and we got loads of attention.

Got another one next year and I am best man again. Most would like to do Vegas and have 10 months notice but I reckon it'll be the same problem with people being too skint to shell out £50 a month towards it or whatever. Need to get organised soon though and at least make it to Eastern Europe this time.

Just come back from my Stag.

Went to Albufeira for 4 days 3 nights flew out the Friday 6.10 am and flew back on the Monday night with EasyJet. Flights worked out between £90 - £120 across all the lads (there were 31 of us). The accomodation with 4 to a room was £27 for the whole weekend with £10 for airport transfers.

There is a guy there who organises football matches against local teams so on the Saturday we had an 11 a-side match against a side made up of Portuguese, Dutch and English lads (wasn't the best idea playing at 12.30 in 100 degree heat after 20 hours on the superbock) but the game was sound and the Old Town of a night was brilliant really busy and full of snatch.

Had a proper laugh and it was reasonable a pint of Superbock was 2 euros....

Just a suggestion if your looking for ideas.

I'm off to Albufeira for my brothers stag party in March, where I'm the best man. This f******l game you talk of, how would I go about organising it? We're staying at the Areias Village and we're paying something silly like £13 for 3 nights each, with the flights at £60.

Rem, what did you end up doing? I'm in exactly the same situation myself with a budget of about £150 for a few days jaunt to somewhere fun and relatively cheap just before the Easter holidays. Riga is on my radar but I'm looking for suggestions.

How about Munich? Easyjet go there from Manchester and you can't go wrong with Germany. The hostels are really cheap and of a good standard too, you could definitely book it for under £100.

How about Munich? Easyjet go there from Manchester and you can't go wrong with Germany. The hostels are really cheap and of a good standard too, you could definitely book it for under £100.

I recently went to Munich and can't speak highly enough of the place. However £600 spent on 3 day stay really hit me where it hurt. Just me and the missus so it wasn't as if I was on the ale all day. Quality beer though.

I'm off to Albufeira for my brothers stag party in March, where I'm the best man. This f******l game you talk of, how would I go about organising it? We're staying at the Areias Village and we're paying something silly like £13 for 3 nights each, with the flights at £60.

info@algarvefootballtours.com

The guys name is Gary he is an English fella who lives over there

Its spot on pitch is good he organises to collect you and a ref the lot it was a good day.

need anything else let me know

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've whittled it down to going to Munich for the Starkbierfest at the end of March/beginning of April.

Looking like about £80 flights and £20ish a night for a hostel each. Any tips GFers?

• 1 month later...