You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mosaic tomorrow

King Gheedorah

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe which some uf is still beliving in juventus fans lies...

" i see the shirt..."

"they want your friendship just for heysel.."

"they sing -39"

i inform this little man, which in Liverpool we have a very good times, which our friendship is very ok..and which we sing, in the pubs around Anfield which a lot of friend of Liverpool, "thanks to Bayern"....and some of Liverpool fans hope the meet you in Europa League, and ask to come with them in Torino to support Liverpool...

i'm sorry but you failed your denigration of us

come on Reds, and tanks for your welcome in Liverpool...

It seems to me that if anyone failed it was those Fiorentina fans who wanted to use Liverpool as a stick with which to beat Juventus.

I think most Liverpool supporters would prefer for Liverpool and the Heysel disaster to be kept separate from any domestic rivalry between your two clubs.

" i see the shirt..."

"they want your friendship just for heysel.."

"they sing -39"

i inform this little man, which in Liverpool we have a very good times, which our friendship is very ok..and which we sing, in the pubs around Anfield which a lot of friend of Liverpool, "thanks to Bayern"....and some of Liverpool fans hope the meet you in Europa League, and ask to come with them in Torino to support Liverpool...

come on Reds, and tanks for your welcome in Liverpool...

What about your fans in Liverpool 1 singing 'Fuck Off Juve' and trying to get us to join in?

Unfortunately some people are incredibly sensitive to press criticism. One would have hoped after all these years they would have wised up to the fact that nothing Liverpool fans ever do will be good enough for certain portions of the media. It's a real shame that a genuine friendship between two great clubs and two great cities should be poisoned in this way by third parties.

Unfortunately some people are incredibly sensitive to press criticism. One would have hoped after all these years they would have wised up to the fact that nothing Liverpool fans ever do will be good enough for certain portions of the media. It's a real shame that a genuine friendship between two great clubs and two great cities should be poisoned in this way by third parties.

Only one thing 'poisoned' it lad....

What about your fans in Liverpool 1 singing 'Fuck Off Juve' and trying to get us to join in?

Can you imagine youtube with the mobile phone footage of Fiorentina fans and Liverpool fans singing "Fuck off Juve" with the comments on the Youtube page of "Minus 39", etc?

I fully agree that we should ignore the press shite on most issues. But not with this. We need to always keep our noses clean and give them nothing when it comes to Heysel.

Can you imagine youtube with the mobile phone footage of Fiorentina fans and Liverpool fans singing "Fuck off Juve" with the comments on the Youtube page of "Minus 39", etc?

I fully agree that we should ignore the press shite on most issues. But not with this. We need to always keep our noses clean and give them nothing when it comes to Heysel.

So the only thing wrong with us singing 'Fuck Off Juve' is that the press might get wind of it?

So the only thing wrong with us singing 'Fuck Off Juve' is that the press might get wind of it?

Well I didn't think I needed to state the bleedin' obvious about us singing it.

Singing about any other team other then the one you are playing is small time shite (Obviously baring some great old chants like "We hate Nottingham Forest...., etc) but singing about Juve who were part of that terrible night in Brussels is a no go.

Well I didn't think I needed to state the bleedin' obvious about us singing it.

Singing about any other team other then the one you are playing is small time shite (Obviously baring some great old chants like "We hate Nottingham Forest...., etc) but singing about Juve who were part of that terrible night in Brussels is a no go.

Sorry mate, misunderstood the post.

Anybody who was around L1 in the afternoon will know what I'm talking about. A huge group of them singing 'Juve Favanculo' (Spell Check Please) and trying to grab us, make us sing it and get snaps with us

have you ever sing "fuck off manchester?"..i sing "fuck you Juventus, all the day of my life"...

fortunatelly not everything in Liverpool think in the same way...i met a lot of Reds supporters who tell me which love Fiorentina...i can't show you how many people i met in Liverpool, but if you want i can show how much pvt message i receive, from guys who like Fiorentina...ciao ragazzi

have you ever sing "fuck off manchester?"..i sing "fuck you Juventus, all the day of my life"...

fortunatelly not everything in Liverpool think in the same way...i met a lot of Reds supporters who tell me which love Fiorentina...i can't show you how many people i met in Liverpool, but if you want i can show how much pvt message i receive, from guys who like Fiorentina...ciao ragazzi

Ofcourse I sing anti-United songs. When we play them.

I think you'll find the context of this particular 'Fuck You Juve' song was a tad different to other times. It was being recorded on phones while you swung Liverpool scarves. If I saw a video of United fans singing 'Fuck You Liverpool' while swinging Sheffield Wednesday scarves I know exactly how I'd feel about it.

I was at the game, I thought it was funny to hear Fiorentina singing against Roma and Aquilani.

What I thought was even funnier it was to see them singing against Juve at the end of the game and showing a big banner "JUVE MERDA". It's sad these fans can't even enjoy their qualification to the next stage on a memorable night for them and they just feel the need to sing and hang banners about another team/s.

Regarding the twinning the fact that the mosaic was cancelled and the banner CAV POLIZIA in the Kop sums it up best.

I thought Fiorentina fans were colourful, a good crowd really - pity they have to sing about Juventus all the time ahah I guess they have a small club syndrome.

I hope they go far in Champions League, it's nice to see an Italian team doing well. Juve deservedly got knocked out.

I think your keeping your emotions in tact well Seraf.

Go on let it out, you will feel better for it. I'll start it off for you.

You ever come to turin again I'll rip your

LOL

You started it...

I hope Juve play either Liverpool or Everton in the Europa League!

If you play Everton I guarentee a new frienship comming, believe me.

Official statement from the Ultras:

"Our friendship with Everton dates back to 1912. We were travelling to a game and we met in the train station so we fell in love. Their history is legend to us." :thumbsup:

But I seriously think that if Juve and Liverpool meet again it could be a positive thing. Cancelling the mosaic against Fiorentina really had a huge effect on Juve fans.

Official statement from the Ultras:

"Our friendship with Everton dates back to 1912. We were travelling to a game and we met in the train station so we fell in love. Their history is legend to us." :thumbsup:

But I seriously think that if Juve and Liverpool meet again it could be a positive thing. Cancelling the mosaic against Fiorentina really had a huge effect on Juve fans.

JUVE ULTRAS ADMIRE UNDERSOIL HEATING