You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... Never tried that before. When I'm losing I tend to go ultra-defensive and try to keep the score down.

Yeah it works best then. Like i said its almost instant i am kicking ass with Hull and Altidore has pulled me out of the shit so many times.

Dont make me get my screenies of my awesome abilitys out haha. BTW im 8th now suffered a huge loss too blueshite 7 3 ouch!!

Only messing mate.

You're only adding the pressure on yourself ahead of the FM10 network game. And your reputation is already in tatters due to being pretty bad on the FM09 one.

Only messing mate.

You're only adding the pressure on yourself ahead of the FM10 network game. And your reputation is already in tatters due to being pretty bad on the FM09 one.

The element of suprise should be beautiful then haha.

A team i never played with is my excuse if it had of been a team i knew then would of been better.

Aye, aye..... Woo and Lew never had any such problems adjusting to teams they'd never managed before.

You tried to change too much too often and paid the price.

Yep Adebayor was a massive lost after that i could never find a striker that worked for my system.

That it was, though you should really have let some of your strikers settle in instead of continuing with your never ending quest to sign every striker under the sun, well, the ones you could sign anyway.

Nice work there Si.

Yeah im pleased with that Need to get an ml and replacement for beckham now belleti's is sorted i will get Degen. Gonna get Adam Pepper in too for the future.

Yeah im pleased with that Need to get an mland replacement for beckham now belleti's is sorted i will get Degen. Gonna get Adam Pepper in too for the future.

Johan Absalonsen at OB, cheap and good for mid tier teams. If he's still available of course.

Johan Absalonsen at OB, cheap and good for mid tier teams. If he's still available of course.

He's poor in this not a patch on what i got i was thinking more like Ba or Tosic or Di Maria. Ba will cost around 10 Tosic 6 Maria 3 but he inconsistant so i think prob's Tosic. Krivets will really take some beating all the top teams want him.