You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Ok then.....

I like Beckham, I don't care what anyone says. Seems sound for a utd fan.

That new blue nose kit is cool.

The 99 utd treble winning team was class. Keane, superb. Cole and Yorke, telepathic.

I was born in Liverpool. I support England. Some of the players and fans are tossers. I can understand why so many of you despise Ingurland. However, I couldn't feel hatred or even apathy towards the football team that represents my country. I love football. I'm proud of my country.

Liverpool first though, obviously.

The obvious one Rafa is bang out of order for not getting a decent attacking creative midfield in the last 3 close seasons.

However you all knew that one!!

since when has football in this country become an american sport.

"close season" fuck right off!.i hate all this american shite creeping

into our game.its not an assist,it was a pass.its football,not fucking

ice hockey.and they can fuck off with all this statistics bollocks.% of tackles won,

crosses completed,shots blocked,% of passes completed,etc,etc,etc.

1. I agree with a post about some of our fans being embarrassing. As every club has them, so do we have our share of neanderthals.

2. I really wish I could walk away from football. The money, the players, the personalities, the pundits, the commentators, the tactics, the managers, the whoppers, the celebrity statuses, the bimbo hangers-on, the media and the fans all drive me mad and I wish I was able to give it all up and forget about it. Liverpool FC won't allow me to do that though.

You wanna hear real amnesty here it is. Now i have said this before but when Gerrard and Torres are holding us back. We play better without imo we rely on them too much. When they are on the pitch all we did was not think about anything other than get the ball up to them no one really got a chance to shine. I really feel these two because of the way we play with them. Are holding the team back big time. Now there's some fucking amnesty for you's.

that's just insania

Jamie Carragher has been the biggest beneficiary of Rafa’s defensive style, which has somehow seen a decent workmanlike pro come to be viewed by many as a ‘Liverpool Legend’. Now that he’s physically on the decline, hopefully he’ll be phased out in favour of superior players without any crying to his media bum chums.

Amnesty be fucked.

You're a cock.

1. ) I think if you have a Season Ticketyou should have to prove you still own and use it every 5 years by providing ID to say so ( to many oldfolks not using and handing down family).

2a ).I love the fact im from Liverpool and suppport my team, but I dont give a fuck if a large number of our fans are OOTs at least they support the club and they go games.

2b ) I hate reds from Liverpool who constanly moan about OOTs going the match instead of them, but realy they havent even tried to get a ticket they just want an excuse they can use to go match.

3 ) I love Lucas and it makes me want to cry when people pick on him

1. ) I think if you have a Season Ticketyou should have to prove you still own and use it every 5 years by providing ID to say so ( to many oldfolks not using and handing down family).

2a ).I love the fact im from Liverpool and suppport my team, but I dont give a fuck if a large number of our fans are OOTs at least they support the club and they go games.

2b ) I hate reds from Liverpool who constanly moan about OOTs going the match instead of them, but realy they havent even tried to get a ticket they just want an excuse they can use to go match.

3 ) I love Lucas and it makes me want to cry when people pick on him

My mate, Marc, is 82 years old! It says so on his season ticket!

The years have been extremely kind to him, to say the least. Let's put it that way.

I used to think Simon was funny, then I caught up with one of his threads on the GF, then I see the parp he has posted on here.

Now I feel nothing but sadness someone can post so much wrongness.

We are all entitled to a bit of wrong, but there is a limit, and he has done about 45 laps worth of wrong in this thread alone. As it is amnesty I will refrain from sharing my neg power.

Everyone from Liverpool says it like that, I think.

"Are you going the match?" etc

Adding a "to" seems a bit odd, even to a grammar fascist like myself.

I get that. Its when its written/typed.

There was one lad on the forums a few years ago who used to type everything as if in a scouse accent. It was hideous. Its probably his fault.

After hearing things at the game and the pub and around the city, i want to say that the whole of the south is not from London and the whole of the south are not cockneys!

I was raised in the South to Scouse parents and I have a Southern accent. It annoys the bollocks off me that I get the odd dirty look at Anfield, as if I don't deserve to be there somehow. Pisses me right off.

After hearing things at the game and the pub and around the city, i want to say that the whole of the south is not from London and the whole of the south are not cockneys!

I've got to disagree with that. Anyone who shouts, 'Carm own Liverpawl!' is a cockney (even if they're not actually one) and it should be legally permissable to volley them in the bollocks.

Can't believe people missed my point i explained it to someone else on here and he understood everything i was saying. All i know i it was very hard to explain. What i was trying to say.