You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Went the pictures and Nandos for a "cheap" night out with my bird Saturday,while we were waiting for the film we looked at this stall selling paintings

Asked how much this one was and was told it should be £230 but they will sell it for £145 because it was the last one

Had a quick chat to my bird and convinced her it was a good bargain (also told her the red and black goes with our interior)

It is hand painted on canvas and is 50x42 inches...you can see the size compared to the couch (which is fairly big)

So much for the cheap night out ..but it was worth it for its awesomeness

Thoughts

5187_1186530185484_1295178246_30509094_3298123_n.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a painting or just a print?

Have you seen the documentary on his life? Well worth a watch.

Its a painting mate,bought is specifically because it werent a print as in most places

Not seen it but will prob download it once my internet is up and running again tonight

Thats pretty gay tbh

you are just gonna scare any chicks into thinking you hero worship a rapist too

Thats probably not gonna be a problem seems though I live with my bird

Would it be less gay if it was two wrestlers touching and hugging each other

Maybe one I had drawn myself would be even better

"CHICKS" would go wild for that I would imagine

Thats probably not gonna be a problem seems though I live with my bird

Would it be less gay if it was two wrestlers touching and hugging each other

Maybe one I had drawn myself would be even better

"CHICKS" would go wild for that I would imagine

i could draw you one better than that pile of crap, but i don't draw fat rapist pieces of shit.

i could draw you one better than that pile of crap, but i don't draw fat rapist pieces of shit.

I would ask for a blown up copy of the rock painting you drew but I wanted a real sportsman who had actually accomplished "REAL" titles in his career

The best thing about that documentary is that they secured the rights to all his fight footage.

I'd forgotten how absolutely devastating he was. Some opponents couldn't even maintain eye contact when the refereee brought them together.

He just looked evil.

Pretty bizarre seeing him reciting Oscar Wilde's Ballad Of Reading Gaol on the beach too.

Is the correct answer

Total bullshit.

Ali would have destroyed Tyson. As would many fo teh great heavyweights of the 70s.

Tyson mostly fought fucking chumps. He was the only genuine world class heavyweight for years.

I'm not saying he wasn't a great fighter. He was. Without doubt one of the besty ever. But George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Muhammed Ali, Larry Holmes, Rocky Marciano and Joe Louis were all far better boxers than Tyson could ever dream of being. Plus, they all fought better fighters.

Holyfield has a good claim as well.

The best thing about that documentary is that they secured the rights to all his fight footage.

I'd forgotten how absolutely devastating he was. Some opponents couldn't even maintain eye contact when the refereee brought them together.

He just looked evil.

Pretty bizarre seeing him reciting Oscar Wilde's Ballad Of Reading Gaol on the beach too.

To be honest i think he has always been seen as a violent madman, which when he snaps he is, but i think his intelligence is underestimated.

He just looked evil.

With so many Tyson documentaries knocking about where could I get a copy of this one/what is it called?