You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well probably no suprise to most of the self opinonated on here i today sold my LFC soul for the opportunity of never having to worry about money ever again.

My crime was that i never admitted being an LFC fan to clients from manchester who will make millions from me and I will never have to work again

In my situation could you live with yourself

Guest ShoePiss
Well probably no suprise to most of the self opinonated on here i today sold my LFC soul for the opportunity of never having to worry about money ever again.

My crime was that i never admitted being an LFC fan to clients from manchester who will make millions from me and I will never have to work again

Ha I don't see how this is a 'crime' at all. You haven't sold your soul. You haven't gone into any detail on what it is you do with them but what difference does it make whether you tell them or not?

Just because you didn't tell them doesn't mean you can't be a Liverpool supporter and being in a position where you never have to work again is what everyone wants. Congratulations.

Guest the boy

Unless these millionaires are in the habit of employing buffoons, I'd say you're quite delusional. Usually you are neither cogent nor coherent.

Shut the fuck up.

"who will make millions from me and I will never have to work again"

Shouldn't you have to make millions from them in order to be able to retire?

Alcoholic drink manufacturers make millions off TLW forumites but that doesn't mean we can all retire......

"who will make millions from me and I will never have to work again"

Shouldn't you have to make millions from them in order to be able to retire?

Alcoholic drink manufacturers make millions off TLW forumites but that doesn't mean we can all retire......

Not in Red Nick land.

Given that you live in Andalucia which although rich in culture & beutiful women, has never been materially wealthy since Spain had an Empire & is now suffering more from the credit crunch than almost any region in the world as so much construction went on....

& given that it the #1 entry point for Europe due to its large coastline

& given that they are mysterious Manc businessmen

we can only assume that RedNick is drug-running.....

If so, do we get a TLW discount?