You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure about Moyes at United. it is going to be hard to replace ferguson whoever comes in. I don't think moyes will be able to deliver what they need. He has done well at Everton, but I don't think he will be able to take the step up. The new manager won't be given the time that Ferguson was given at the start either as they are used to having success. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens when Ferguson finishes. If they win the league this season, i would fucking love it if we prevented him from overtaking us next season. If we managed next season, he would need at least another two seasons to overtake us and he won't want to do that.

Given their financial situation the new manager CANNOT be given time. He needs to deliver success immediately. Let's see where Mourinho's reputation is when it comes time. Queiroz is always going to be a contender as well.

Given their financial situation the new manager CANNOT be given time. He needs to deliver success immediately. Let's see where Mourinho's reputation is when it comes time. Queiroz is always going to be a contender as well.

It is going to be hard, whoever they get in really.

I am really looking forward to seeing what happens when Ferguson finishes. If they win the league this season, i would fucking love it if we prevented him from overtaking us next season. If we managed next season, he would need at least another two seasons to overtake us and he won't want to do that.

Steady Kevin...

The Special Pygmy will be the next United manager, he'll leave Inter at the end of the season under a cloud and hibernate for the next year and once shitty arse leaves united at the end of the next season he will be inaugurated, and if you think he was annoying before........

"I am angry because the players didn't even try to implement the gameplan," said Allardyce, whose attempt to turn the central defender Samba into Didier Drogba lacked any support and who gave 17-year-old Aaron Doran a debut after Aaron Mokoena failed to transform into Michael Essien.

"I will make sure the players stick to the gameplan against Stoke next week. I will train them, we will practise all week and they need to listen – that's all they need to do. That's what they are paid to do. None of those guys are ever going to be as good as I am at what I do, because they are only players and I am the manager, so make sure you listen to me."

He also did a lot of "whingeing and moaning" about injuries after the game.

I didn't think these were actual quotes. I thought they were just a very clever parody by Stephen. If those are true he isn't cracking up, he's gone...

Fat Sam has had another go at Rafa this time moaning about him been disrespectful after i think it was Liverpools second goal when Rafa smiled and did a hand gesture to suggest it was all over.

Is that the GIF that was knocking about?

Not sure you can extrapolate that from Rafa's bizarre gestures.

Fat Sam has had another go at Rafa this time moaning about him been disrespectful after i think it was Liverpools second goal when Rafa smiled and did a hand gesture to suggest it was all over.

Probably had his good mate Fergie on the phone last night, can't be seen having a go at Rafa cos it looks as though he is obsessed so gets one of his minions to do it.

Fucking fat Gungun

Ferguson has now had a go at Rafa for the exact same thing in the Press conference for the Everton game.

He has gone a bit further though by calling Everton a 'big club' and that Rafa once again showed disrespect for calling them small.

He's obviously trying to drag Rafa in, Rafa has got him to bite. This is where Rafa should shut up now and let the crazy Glaswegian explode. He was right to say something before, to try and get him to bite, now that he's bitten, he should keep quiet and reel the fucker in. Ferguson won't cope very well if he doesn't get a response now.

Ferguson has now had a go at Rafa for the exact same thing in the Press conference for the Everton game.

He has gone a bit further though by calling Everton a 'big club' and that Rafa once again showed disrespect for calling them small.

You're on a wind-up right?

What was it Fergie said about Liverpool playing Chelsea and talking about United? Wonder if any of the sychophantic shites at the press conference actually pointed out the sheer hypocricy of this?

All Rafa should do is smile and say "I think sir alex is right, it is wrong to talk about other teams when you not playing them"

What on earth is the whining blob of cellulite talking about? Rafa's hand gesture was to tell his players to calm down. It's a universal gesture.

If you want to talk about disrespect blob boy, then let's talk about disrespect to your own fans. Let's talk about treating them with contempt by writing off the game before a ball has been kicked. Let's talk about kicking those fans who travelled and bought tickets in the teeth by sending your team out to fail. Let's talk about not motivating your team in the slightest. Let's talk about you being a pie-guzzling buffoon who talks out of his arse and who has the tactical acumen of General Custer on his worst day. Now fuck off.

And as for Ferguson - didn't Rafa predict that if wer got knocked out by Chelsea he'd be more worried by us. As if by magic...

Furious Fergie in Benitez blast

Friday, 17 April 2009 12:32

Alex Ferguson has accused Rafael Benitez of 'arrogance' and showing 'contempt' in his dealings with fellow Premier League managers.

The Liverpool chief has been in combative mood recently, on several occasions launching verbal volleys at Ferguson.

And ahead of Sunday's FA Cup semi-final with Everton, Ferguson has hit back with a withering assessment of Benitez's conduct.

First he lambasted the Spaniard for his description of Everton as a 'small club' before rounding on him for the attitude he showed in dismissing Blackburn last weekend once Liverpool had scored their second goal at Anfield.

'Everton are a big club, not a small one which Benitez arrogantly said,' said Ferguson.

'But arrogance is one thing. You cannot forgive contempt, which is what he showed (Blackburn manager) Sam Allardyce last weekend.

'When Liverpool scored their second goal he signalled as if the game was finished. I do not think Sam deserved that.

'Sam has worked so hard for the LMA (League Managers' Association) and he's had a weakened team. I just thought it showed contempt.

'In my experience no Liverpool manager has ever done that. It was beyond the pale.'

The tirade should enliven the Premier League title battle when it resumes next week, although Ferguson will feel justified in making the attack.

Benitez had delivered what he claimed to be 'facts', about United which the Red Devils do not believe to be true.

And while Ferguson has tried to resist the temptation to respond, this time he felt he needed to make a stand against the Liverpool manager, who feels more sure of his ground after finally steering his club into championship contention despite this week's Champions League exit at the hands of Chelsea.

It's all so pathetic it's unbelievable.

From Rafa to Ferguson to the journalists who ask them about each other, to the people who actually give a fuck what either of them have to say and call it "mind games" or "rants."

Load of fucking nonsense.

Team that scores the most goals and gets the most points wins.

Fuck the rest of it.

Right fuck this, Rafa should say nothing. But I think somebody else in this club should. Fat Sam and Rafa and all the rest of the British Bum Boys, this isn't the first time, add Warnock to the list as well and O'Neill.

Just a simple little note from Rick Parry along the lines of 'I think if you look at the history of these managers they do seem to have a problem with foreign manages, now were not suggesting for one minute they are racists, just that it seems to be a number of British managers who seem to be demanding respect, Wenger was obviously advised by Alex to shut up and go back to japan'

This is obviously a hatchet job, how the fuck does Shittyarse know what Warlrus features has said! It seems a bit too co-ordinated this for me.