You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She is just the right person to deliver an earnest message to the younger generation about AIDS.

Her views carry a great deal of weight.

Especially when she's delivering them dressed as a postbox.

In fairness her first tune is one of those that come 2 o'clock when you are pissed out of your mind and the DJ throws it on you dance, you dance like a motherfucker. Simply because the beat behind it is one of those real banging ones that make you dance like the aforementioned motherfucker.

If you are unfortunate enough to be drinking in somewhere that would play her shit, that is. I'm sick of her, most over exposed woman on the planet, attention whore in it's purest form. She a had a phone on her head the other day, a fucking telephone as a hat.

gaga_1589464f.jpg

"what are yer lookin' at, av a gotta fucking tele on me 'ead or somethin' !!!! ?? er, well actually.

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

Guest davelfc

ugly-girls-0980.jpg

I hope you're proud of yourself, you've just killed off what in my mind was the four aces and a king of threesomes. Sex with female twins.

I'm going offline to cry for a while.

I discovered quite a funny thing...go to Google and simply type "is" and then do a space in the search field, check the list of results that popup in the autocomplete thingy.

Is Chipmunk from S Club Juniors then?