You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't ever listened to any GaGa albums, but heard her new single "Alejandro" today. Can't embed Youtube vids at the moment because Youtube is a bit fucked up right now, but it sounds almost exactly like Ace Of Base's "Don't Turn Around".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like it or not dudes, she is the next Madonna. I don't mind her, think she could be quite a cool person.

I want your love,

And I want your revenge,

I want your love,

I don’t wanna be friends.

Back to metal/techno, etc, later, peace gaga. <3 <3 <3

[YOUTUBE]zrtr4_6acUk[/YOUTUBE]

just move the fuck on, she's nothing special. she's global monkey, I have better things to do than listetning to lady fucking gaga, just be smart people...

But she didn't set out to be a global monkey, and she won't be. I'm not a fan, but this woman isn't fucking thick. That's all I was saying, no big support or anything, and no need to get so wound up!

She's too fucking weird to be a mainstream monkey, and it's plain to see dude. They'll only ever pretend that they're going along with it, and only to make dollars. And she will take them on a fucking long and eventful ride.

mate, she's already too fuckin' mainstream :) she does not give a fuck about fans :) who CARES about gaga? :D I mean, who the fuck? :D She may be joyfull, etertaining... but what the fuck?! She's fucking dull, she's nothing, she's a waste of time (mine & yours)... what the fuck?!

I just think she's got something cool. This is from someone who avoids the mainstream like the plague and listens to metal, punk, techno, and drum and bass mostly. I just think she's fun. Ah and if you think she's feeding big label coffers, she's too smart for that shit, she'll have her own label soon. (if she hasn't already.) Yeah she annoys many, but over the years I just think she'll write some decent music and prove to be a genuine woman who a lot of people are into instead of a stupid corporate bitch.

I just respect her because the lady has promise.

And I'm fine with being ridiculed, we all have our own weird loves.

I just think she's got something cool. This is from someone who avoids the mainstream like the plague and listens to metal, punk, techno, and drum and bass mostly. I just think she's fun. Ah and if you think she's feeding big label coffers, she's too smart for that shit, she'll have her own label soon. (if she hasn't already.) Yeah she annoys many, but over the years I just think she'll write some decent music and prove to be a genuine woman who a lot of people are into instead of a stupid corporate bitch.

I just respect her because the lady has promise.

And I'm fine with being ridiculed, we all have our own weird loves.

Jezus...I think U may be infected.....:no