You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Well at least you didn't feel a need to start a new thread, so we're making some progress here.

FWIW, i think its a vaild point JmarkH is making, but i'm finding it hard to get behind the whines of a serial whiner.

Anyway, It is telling how there's been little to no talk of him getting a new contract, from the player himself(credit to him there) the manager or the fans.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least you didn't feel a need to start a new thread, so we're making some progress here.

FWIW, i think its a vaild point JmarkH is making, but i'm finding it hard to get behind the whines of a serial whiner.

Anyway, It is telling how there's been little to no talk of him getting a new contract, from the player himself(credit to him there) the manager or the fans.

a whiner? fuck off, if I'm pissed off with something I'll say it.

just read a quote by Rafa in the daily post which I am disgusted by, does he think he can pull the wool over the eyes of the fans, shows how pig ignorant and what a joke of a manager he is sometimes and how dirk will always be in the team, we are stuck with the this lack of quality, a fuckin joke the comment was "kuyt is always fantastic" what utter bollocks and I doubt we will see a quality right sided midfielder coming in, if he is so fuckin short sighted to see that kuyt is not always fantastic then he needs some dennis taylor glasses instead of the ones he wears.

Liverpool FC star Fernando Torres is keen to take role in spotlight again - Liverpool Daily Post.co.uk

I bet you're great in bed.

I think I am actually, got good fitness levels a bit like your mate kuyt, except I have an end product. Don't get any complaints of the misses, unlike dirk he has plenty of complaints about his misses.

That really didn't work.

And Cain, I've said my peice. Old fora.

Are you ever happy about anything though you miserable sod? All your posts and piss and moan ones. Cheer up, have a wank or something.

Utter rubbish, you must have selective eyes, and besides it is human nature on a forum to post when you are more irate. I'm a happy go lucky person in general.

I've said my peice, try searching in this thread. First put yourself on ignore to filter it down to just the 5 pages.

I saw your post saying he is having a bad run, he has been since last season really with the odd good game here and there, so as I say when Rafa says he is always fantastic then he is taking the piss.

In fairness to Kuyt, he went on a run around the time of Man City away and Bolton away where he played well, but since then he has been pretty awful.

I noticed during the Everton cup game at home that Gerrard didn't pass to him unless he absolutely needed to. I wasn't the only one to notice this.

So, by that logic, Rafa must be asking him to run around a lot, hit the first man with every cross, lose control with 4 out of every 5 first touches and limit the speed and directness of our attack's. In that case, he's doing really, really well.

A question: Do you know what Rafa asks of him?

Your answer should be no (but probably won't be).

Therefore why whinge when Rafa applauds him for what he asks him to do? He could buy the soap for the showers or sing at half time. You just don't know.

But that could be extended to any payer who goes through a run of bad form. I'm not suggesting you have had a go at Lucas in the past (and can't really be arsed searching either) but it could be said that everyone who has slated Lucas (me included) doesn't know what Rafa has asked him to do.

Kuyt lovers, is there anything else other than his workrate that you admire?

Commitment, flowing blonde locks, intelligence, temperament, goals, good looks, guts, desire, discipline, devotion, skill and general all round awesomeness.

But that could be extended to any payer who goes through a run of bad form. I'm not suggesting you have had a go at Lucas in the past (and can't really be arsed searching either) but it could be said that everyone who has slated Lucas (me included) doesn't know what Rafa has asked him to do.

I like the lovely lucas leiva. Always have done. We're just not going to agree Cain.