You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shooting Stars

robbies_line

I'd forgotten how fucking funny this show was until I watched the Christmas special last week. Just been looking at clips of past shows on youtube this week and it just confirms my opinion that it is the most hilarious comedy game show that has been on British TV. Reckon it just beats Buzzcocks (in its Mark Lamarr hey day)

Just though i'd share with you all my favourite sketch from the show. God its hilarious...

YouTube - Shooting Stars - Boy Story II

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
I've only heard of two of them.

Jack Dee and Ulrika-ka-ka as team captains, it isn't quite the same without Mark Lamarr.

Angelos Epithemiou is set to be a permanent team member as per Johnny Vegas.

Can't wait for this, I love Vic and Bob. Just been watching a behind the scenes clip on the BBC website and it looks like its going to be up to its usual high standard.

I think my favourite ever episode was the one with Larry Hagman where he didn't have a fucking clue what was going on.

Paddy McGuinness and that Angelos character were pretty poor. Mind you, so was Jack Dee, Ulrika and that DJ guy. The girl off the One Show was decorative and Matt Lucas was, well, Matt Lucas. Vic and Bob were good. Overall, I have to say that I quite liked the show, apart from the bits that I didn't like.