You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 months later...

I was shopping late one night at the grocery store looking for nothing in particular. I thought I was the only customer there, but walking past the cleaning aisle I was shocked to see an absolutely stunning, attractive brunette. I went up and down the aisles aimlessly, but could not get her out of my thoughts. My path uncoincidentally led back to the cleaning aisle. When I got there she was standing, seemingly waiting. Out of curiosity I walked up to her and asked, "What are you doing just standing here?" She looked around for a bit and sighed, then said, "Listen...I will sleep with you if you help me promote this cleaning product." Absolutely appalled at the thought, and even angry, I said, "Good luck with that," and walked away. I thought as I left, "How could someone as attractive as her have such low morals?" I'm no saint, but I was proud to claim I have stronger morals than that. ALMOST as strong as the power of Ajax dishwashing detergent, now in lemon and orange scented capsules! Twice the cleaning power of any other brand names.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A man is sitting reading his newspaper when his wife sneaks up behind him and whacks him on the head with a frying pan.
"What was that for?" he asks.
"That was for the piece of paper in your trouser pocket with the name 'Mary Ellen' written on it," she replies.
"Don't be silly," he says, "Two weeks ago when I went to the races. Mary Ellen was the name of one of the horses I bet on."
His wife seemed satisfied at this and apologised.
Three days later he's again sitting in his chair reading when she nails him with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him out cold.
When he comes around he asks, "What was that for?"
His wife replied...................................
"Your fucking horse phoned!"

haha, made me chuckle - 8/10

As soon as I read the name "Dave" I knew the punchline.

Amazing that the name used in the joke is still Dave 25 years after first hearing it.

I just realised the original joke was posted in 2008. This thread has been hidden as well as a Chinese submarine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...