You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You lot have not won an all ireland since 1995.Cork play in red dublin play in blue.Think before you post.

Oh dear. Cork play in Red and White. So you're right, you're more like the Mancs..................

We only haven't won an all ireland since '95 because of all the heroin. Anyway, why would you care, you're from the Republic of Cork and therefore Ireland doesn't concern you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a lot of people find cork to be a homlier and more charming city than dublin.Are you saying junkies dont mug people in dublin?

I was actually talking to my mate the other day, he went to Cork for his stags. He was fucking appalled at the lack of grammar in Cork and also said people don't understand how to use the space bar down there.

Disgusting.

Oh dear. Cork play in Red and White. So you're right, you're more like the Mancs..................

We only haven't won an all ireland since '95 because of all the heroin. Anyway, why would you care, you're from the Republic of Cork and therefore Ireland doesn't concern you.

Hurling and gaelic football is my number one sport.

I was actually talking to my mate the other day, he went to Cork for his stags. He was fucking appalled at the lack of grammar in Cork and also said people don't understand how to use the space bar down there.

Disgusting.

I think our accent is much better than a dublin one.Are yiz allreet bud.

I think our accent is much better than a dublin one.Are yiz allreet bud.

Are yiz allreet bud translates into 'Are you's okay friend?'. It doesn't make any sense.

Our accents are a side effect of the heroin you see. Oh and I meant to say that you are totally correct, Dublin is the only place in the world where junkies mug people.

Are yiz allreet bud translates into 'Are you's okay friend?'. It doesn't make any sense.

Our accents are a side effect of the heroin you see. Oh and I meant to say that you are totally correct, Dublin is the only place in the world where junkies mug people.

I think you meant to say ireland.