You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sons of Anarchy

Section_31

I thought it was a very, very good progress episode.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I thought it was brilliant that at the end when Jackie boy walked into the room, everyone stood, like they do when the President of the United States does. So pleased that Nero is now intertwined with them and has effortlessly taken Pinoy's role(that was only the problem I had with Pinoy dying earlier) as the special counsel. And the Tara/Gemma arc is still the best female character writing in the game today. Wish that Stahl was kicking about, though, but I hope that Adriana is in a position to take her mantle.

Fuckin' Sutter.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fucking hell. I was nearly sick with laughter. Walton fucking Goggins playing a tranny hooker with massive tits. Now that I didn't see coming. He even kissed Jax right on the mouth.

PmmKi.png

aCeNJ.png

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Very good episode. My favourite of the season so far.

It'll be interesting who is doing the home invasions now that it has been revealed they are white. Rogue sons possibly? Either way the sheriff will want vengeance now his pregnant wife has been shot and potentially her and the baby are dead.

Very good episode. My favourite of the season so far.

It'll be interesting who is doing the home invasions now that it has been revealed they are white. Rogue sons possibly? Either way the sheriff will want vengeance now his pregnant wife has been shot and potentially her and the baby are dead.

It's the No-mads who just joined, mate. They showed them a few episodes back with documents from Gemma's safe.

Would have been nice to see Googins in a scene with Nero. Two of my favourite actors and both stalwarts of two of the greatest shows ever.

Fucking hell. I was nearly sick with laughter. Walton fucking Goggins playing a tranny hooker with massive tits. Now that I didn't see coming. He even kissed Jax right on the mouth.

One of the best bits of casting I have seen in a long, long time that. Absolutely nearly killed me when I recognised who the actor was.

I'm not sure where they go from here. There are 10 episodes still to go and all that could happen has either disappeared as a possibility, or already happened. I struggle to see how they get 8 or so hours of top quality entertainment. I am eager to find out, though.

I look pretty daft right about now.

That last camera shot was masterfully done.

Report: Remaining Sons of Anarchy shows this season to be extended - National News | Examiner.com

Sons of Anarchy fans may have a reason to rejoice -- according to an online report, Kurt Sutter, the show's creator, has just let slip that the next five episodes will NOT adhere to the 42-minute format of previous offerings.

Instead, the report said, Sutter told fans via video, episode 9 will be 75 minutes long, and the rest of season five's episodes will each be 90 minutes in length.

Fans are sure to be thankful that FX gives Sutter so much leeway in crafting his product. According to Sutter's video, the final five shows were all supposed to be the standard 42 minutes. Once he reached the editing room, however, there was just too much material to work in: Jax, Gemma's break down, Damon Pope's reach, Otto's fate and, of course, who is really behind the home invasions.

Last year, FX ordered an additional episode, giving Sutter the opportunity to extend the story line a bit. The Sons' family got bad news earlier this year when part-time character "Half-sack," played by Johnny Lewis, died in a bizarre murder/possible suicide incident when he killed his landlady and then either fell or jumped from the roof of a Los Angeles home.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Sorry, mate. It's hard to get my head around people's opinions on TV shows on here!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks.

I've just finished the second series. Is the third any better because some are the episodes are a tad slow. I'm upto were Jax's son has been taken by the IRA.

A tad slow!?!? The end of season two had an overload of action, I've rarely seen anything like it. In particular the episode where they kidnap Abel, that's as high-octane as it gets.

To answer your question, season three's pace is slower and generally not as good as season two, in my opinion. It's still pretty good, though. In fact the first episode is action-packed and the last one is a classic.