You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A moral dilemma

RedinSweden

What do I do?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do?

• Send him a Liverpool shirt
    • Send him a Chelsea shirt
    • Send a fake Chelsea shirt off eBay soi as not to swell the coffers of thiose twats
    • Ask to sponsor another kid as ours is tainted

We have a lad in Ethiopia who we sponsor, pay for his schooling and whatnot. We wrote and asked him what he wanted us to send him. He informed us that he loves football and supports Chelsea. We have sent him a football and now want to send him a shirt. But that means me having to buy a Chelsea shirt. It makes me feel a bit ill. I suggested converting him by sending him a Liverpool shirt, but Mrs RiS said that is mean as he has clearly stated that he likes Chelsea, however misguided (and Mrs RiS agrees that it is) that is.

So, moral dilemma. What do I do?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a lad in Ethiopia who we sponsor, pay for his schooling and whatnot. We wrote and asked him what he wanted us to send him. He informed us that he loves football and supports Chelsea. We have sent him a football and now want to send him a shirt. But that means me having to buy a Chelsea shirt. It makes me feel a bit ill. I suggested converting him by sending him a Liverpool shirt, but Mrs RiS said that is mean as he has clearly stated that he likes Chelsea, however misguided (and Mrs RiS agrees that it is) that is.

Ask for all your money back and then tell him to fuck off.

Tell him the shop had never heard of Chelsea and they had Liverpool one's.

When you asked the man who Liverpool were he said they were the greatest team in the all the land.

You are paying for his 'education' and this is just another step along the way!

Also, well done for sponsoring the kid. Rep on its way!

Just ring him up and let him know how you feel.

Guest Lynchyred

Ask him surreptitiously if her has any mates who support Liverpool, then find out their details and address and then make contact. Send his mate money, food and Liverpool shirts. That'll teach the shit-team supporting soft bollocks!!

Buy him a cheap phone.It will really help him in his daily life and you can contact him by free webtext explaining to him that Chelsea have no History or class.you can then send him a memeory card which you`ll help him fill up by sending him videos of our great wins over his(Until Romans arrival) shite club.if your educating him then it`s also your duty to educate him in the history of European football and our place in it.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Fuck him, the malnourished, ungrateful, pot bellied little cunt. In fact RiS, you should jib next years fees off and use the money to fly over and set fire to his hut.