You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Footy coupons

Harry Squatter

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Has anyone ever won anything on them?. You always seem to get some shite team like St. Mirren letting you down. I nearly won 62 grand on one in April but Aston Villa lost at home to Wigan. :wallbutt:

I lost about £250 on that game on a six team accy

My weekend accy is:

LIVERPOOL vs. Stoke @ 1/5

MILLWALL vs. Cheltenham @ 8/13

BIRMINGHAM vs. Blackpool @ 4/9

C.PALACE vs. Plymouth @ 8/11

DARLINGTON vs. Accrington @ 7/10

£5 Stake = £41.11 return at Totesport.

Might back Colin Wanker's team of shite to let me down on this bet. Win me some money you annoying bitter bastard.

I know that odris, but I used to do mine every Saturday morning in Belfast at a Ladbrokes, but I don't think there are any of them here. Might just stop in at Will Hill.

There's a few ladbrokes around. Nearest one to the ground is Braodway though, about half an hours walk, or 10 minutes(ish) in a taxi. How did you get your ticket for tomorrow?

A guy off here sorted me out with a ticket. Won't name him just incase he doesn't want to be named.

Alexis, where are the ladbrokes? I know where a close Will Hill is but in Belfast the odds are better in Ladbrokes so I assume it is the same here.

according to al's site theres one on lord St. By Liverpool 1, where Joey Barton got done:D

Can only do match betting in the ground.

I remember about 2 or 3 seasons ago we were playing Pompey at home. I put a bet on in the ground that we would win 3-0. I also put a bet on that Crouch would be first goalscorer.

We won 3-0, and Crouch missed a penalty to go 1-0 up (Zenden scored the follow up) so I went to collect my winnings at final whistle but the betting place in Anfield was closed. Was a balls trying to get the winnings through the post as we went back to Belfast that night.

Shit story, I know!