You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The definition of small time...

Randy Marsh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of bizarre thing to reference us, and as far as I can see we (and lots of other clubs) do the stretched scarf thing and the twirling.

But then we don't need free scarfs or instructions on how to use them

So sad.

Although to be fair to them, in 05, 06 & 07, they wont have been watching our scarf twirling as they will have all been too busy taking their captains lead and crying their eyes out, so wouldnt have seen through the tears.

Bit of bizarre thing to reference us, and as far as I can see we (and lots of other clubs) do the stretched scarf thing and the twirling.

But then we don't need free scarfs or instructions on how to use them

So sad.

they are in our shadow, that's all. they are massively obsessed with us. it makes me laugh, they are just an irritant.

"....as one of the popular neck garments will be hung on every cheslea seat before the game"

neck garments, LOL !

I pissed myself at that too. That whole article reads like something I'd have written as a piss take, except their version is funnier than anything I could have come up with.

"We're not Liverpool" - Too right you're fucking not.

My thoughts exactly. And I'm glad we're absolutely nothing like them. Fucking pathetic excuse for a football club.

What got me was the "...not the 'holding scarf above the head' look..."

Twats. Just utter gobshites, everybody concerned- the fans, the players, the board- the entire fucking club get right up my fucking nose quicker than the finest disco dust at a Joe Cole housewarming.

The sooner that Cossack fuckwit buggers off and leaves them up shit creek the better.

Did anyone watch the beijing olympics? the crowds were small and created a shit atmopsphere, so the Chinese government trained 'cheer groups' which were put into sections and given loud clappers to make the stadium look full, make some noise, and show the rest of the crowd how they should be cheering the team on... i'm going to start looking for large groups of Chinese people at the next Chelski home game i see on MOTD! - also how do you put pic's on here, as i wanted to put one in, but not sure how!