You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's obviously a chance any new member could be one of the banned posters, but can we please presume they aren't until there's something to suggest otherwise? It's not fair on any new member that they automatically fall under suspiscion. If they are one of the banned, they'll give themselves away in due course anyway.

There's obviously a chance any new member could be one of the banned posters, but can we please presume they aren't until there's something to suggest otherwise? It's not fair on any new member that they automatically fall under suspiscion. If they are one of the banned, they'll give themselves away in due course anyway.

Wheres the best place to get the TLW fanzine on matchday mate, I cant seem to see anyone these days.

The liver is a dead give away or a floating turd thrown into to our drinking water to distract us and give us all nasty diseases such as dysentry.

For my money Xabi is Momo and this guy, maybe all three. What's for sure is that this isn't one of them guys who says 'hi, I'm new here and never post, hello' and then never posting again while we all fruitelessly pick over the remains.

This person exists of that I'm sure, that this person is also one of the inhabitants of the village of the banned (Everyone quick, think of a brick wall, it will buy us time until I can figure out what to do and who to do it to.) is likely but uncertain. We are headed for choppy waters folks, we shouldn't be naive and think that one of the three will not try and break in and steal some valuables that have been in the TLW family long and cannot be replaced, even if they have little monetary value.

Be on your guard I tell thee, for the evil one never rests...

The liver is a dead give away or a floating turd thrown into to our drinking water to distract us and give us all nasty diseases such as dysentry.

For my money Xabi is Momo and this guy, maybe all three. What's for sure is that this isn't one of them guys who says 'hi, I'm new here and never post, hello' and then never posting again while we all fruitelessly pick over the remains.

This person exists of that I'm sure, that this person is also one of the inhabitants of the village of the banned (Everyone quick, think of a brick wall, it will buy us time until I can figure out what to do and who to do it to.) is likely but uncertain. We are headed for choppy waters folks, we shouldn't be naive and think that one of the three will not try and break in and steal some valuables that have been in the TLW family long and cannot be replaced, even if they have little monetary value.

Be on your guard I tell thee, for the evil one never rests...

You couldnt be further away from the truth mate, what do you mean the liver is a dead give away ??

Maybe your looking too far into what I said.

I know who that Xabi D tit is and Momo from lurking through the threads but im neither of them, sorry to disappoint you.

Innocent until proven guilty, A fine principle!

You couldnt be further away from the truth mate, what do you mean the liver is a dead give away ??

Maybe your looking too far into what I said.

I know who that Xabi D tit is and Momo from lurking through the threads but im neither of them, sorry to disappoint you.

I didn't say it was you I merely insinuated it whilst acknowledging the fact that it may have been a red herring or turd or something. I insinuate a lot of things, in short, let the people decide we are, after all, the peoples club.

You won't find any answers here, you ain't seen me right, I'm just a rumour, a modern day myth, some people say I don't exist at all, while others swear they have seen glimpses of me. In the twinkling of the twighlight though, the wise animals speak of a soul that was lost long, long ago that wandered misty hills and could only be detected be the shadow cast on rain droplets and the sound of very minute splashes of water

That sounds exactly like something Xabi D would say.

BURN HIM!!!!!!!

thanks, whats your prediction for the game tommorrow ??

I think we'll win comfortably, 3-0 maybe.

N'gog could be a right bargain what ive seen of him so far, wonder if he'll feature tommorrow.

2-0 I think, Keane to open the scoring.

Liege have a few key players away at the Olympics, which could mean this tie is over after the first leg.